- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- For some of the finest, freshest and most elegant French white around, you’ve come to the right place! This luscious white is loaded with ripe, refined flavors and a crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- The only catch about this dazzling white is that it’s seriously limited – Patrice could only make a few hundred cases, and they’re bound to fly out of the door. This is one fresh French masterpiece you don’t want to sleep on.
- Intensely fruity and seriously smooth, this fine French white takes refreshing to a whole new level with juicy melon, pear and white peach flavors that Patrice absolutely perfected.
- This craveable cuvée comes from the eastern end of the famous Loire Valley, where pristine vineyards grow some of the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world. With Angel support, Patrice has a golden ticket to the fruit of his choice from this high-end corner of France.
- This elegant white plus a few oysters is a match made in heaven, but nothing pairs better with a serious Sancerre than goat cheese straight from the Loire Valley, if you can get your hands on some.
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, so we asked him to get his hands on some extra-special grapes to make this super-premium wine. If you're a fan of Mr. Darnault's wines, this is the Holy Grail.
- He's really outdone himself with this organically-grown red, packed with ripe, crushed dark berry fruits and a naughty slice of spice to round it off. Yum.
- Grab some slow-roasted pork (make sure the crackling is nice and crispy), a bit of rich mashed potatoes, and several bottles of this.
- Maury is a little corner of France famous for its sweet, fortified wines – but winemakers like Ben know how to take the ideal grapes from the region's old vines and make some mind-bogglingly delicious reds.
- When Ben got the opportunity to get a parcel of these precious grapes, he jumped on it.
- Rich, vibrant and juicy like the land the grapes are grown from. This wine will knock your socks off!
- Ben can really do no wrong. His latest Languedoc blending masterclass is vegan, organic AND bio-dynamic... making this ruby red gem just as heavenly as the Angels that made it possible.
- While the beautifully concentrated, vibrant red fruit flavor of Carignan dances on your tastebuds, your mouth will be wrapped in a plush, velveteen texture. Add smoky, sultry Syrah to the mix and you've got a finish to savor with every sip.
- Ben works super hard to find the fruit for this wine. And based on the previous vintages, it won't last! Try it while you can with some herby, French-style sausages and mustard and don't be surprised if you come back for another bottle.
- This cool, crisp thirst-quencher from Ben and Rod is how Sauvignon Blanc was meant to be – stacked with light and sumptuous fruit flavors and balanced with a lip-smacking freshness that glides all the way through a long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!
Ben’s elegant Chardonnay is light and dreamy, with effortless style. If you could taste a glimmering sunset over the French countryside, this is it.
Angel support allowed Ben to harvest grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains – a cooler climate where grapes ripen slowly to develop crisp, perfectly-balanced flavor.
This is your classic Chardonnay from the South of France, the home of ancient vines (some 1000+ years old!). When you sip this Chard, know that you’re sustaining history – and supporting this winemaker’s dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Ben’s Minervois Plus is that perfectly-polished red you want to have on hand at all times – with flickers of cherry and red fruit flavors followed by a smooth, round finish.
Harvested from the hills of Black Mountain in France’s Minervois region, Ben fermented your Reserve in concrete tanks to lock in flavor – then barrel-aged your red for an oh-so-smooth finish.
Open this red and let it breathe 1-2 hours before preparing a hearty dinner, like beef bourguignon or minestrone with some crusty bread. Mon Dieu!
- A rich Syrah blend with a big dollop of Grenache and drop of Mourvedre – that's what makes it a classic French red! It's juicy and fun, like catching blackberries on your tongue.
- With your support, Ben harvested old vine grapes along the ridges of Roussillon – halfway between the coast and the Spanish border. It's top-shelf fruit. Anyone else in the world would pay double!
- To make the most of this blend, Ben recommends decanting it for 1-2 hours before drinking – give this wine a little time to breathe, and oof. C'est fantastique.