Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – serve chilled, or with Aperol as a spritz!
- Stefano's rich red blend gushes with lush fruit flavors, like biting into a perfectly ripe, juicy plum on a hot summer's day. With a mouthwatering smoothness and elegant, long-lasting finish, this is one Italian masterpiece you don't want to miss.
- Angel funding has opened all kinds of doors for Stefano, letting him make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you the kind of wine that’s only possible thanks to you!
- The picture-perfect Mediterranean climate of Sicily lets these grapes ripen in the best way possible, preserving every ounce of luscious flavor along the way. Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.”
- Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white – with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
- ...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it puts way more pep in your step than any speakeasy.
- It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This easy-sipping Italian white is an old-vine treasure with creamy textures and floral aromas shining through with each bright, crisp sip.
For this exclusive white, Dominic blended far-out varietals like Fiano and Malvasia with Chardonnay and Sauv Blanc to bring you a delicate sipper with a long, layered and oh-so refreshing finish.
With Angels’ help, Dominic sourced this wine mainly from old-vine coastal vineyards in a high-end region called Puglia, down south in the heel of Italy. Voilá!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Like a whiff of fresh flowers or that first bite of peach on a hot day, this crisp white is always welcome whether you’re keeping things casual or putting on the ritz. Sip. Relax. Repeat.
- Stefano chose the grapes for this refresher from the vineyards around Verona. The Veneto region is one of the best places in Italy for white wine, where breezes from the area’s biggest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor all the way to the finish.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Viola, the perfect match!