- This refreshing bubbly is dancing with juicy apples, peaches, and the sweet smell of jasmine. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) your spumante is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – serve chilled, or with Aperol as a spritz!
Intensely fruity, rich and complex red from the very best corners of Tuscany. Stefano expertly blended you a superb Italian red doused in savory tastes of plum and traces of sour cherry.
With your funding in his back pocket, Stefano scoured the rolling Italian hills for the most high-end fruit he could find. This red is a top-shelf treasure trove of the most refined Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon in all of Tuscany.
Stefano makes some of the finest Tuscan reds out there today – and they’re exclusively yours for a fraction of the price anywhere else. The only trick is to scoop up your share before the other Angels do!
- Like a whiff of fresh flowers or that first bite of peach on a hot day, this crisp white is always welcome whether you’re keeping things casual or putting on the ritz. Sip. Relax. Repeat.
- Stefano chose the grapes for this refresher from the vineyards around Verona. The Veneto region is one of the best places in Italy for white wine, where breezes from the area’s biggest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor all the way to the finish.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Viola, the perfect match!
- Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white – with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
- ...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it puts way more pep in your step than any speakeasy.
- It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
- This seriously refreshing Pinot Grigio from Italian superstar Paolo is chock full of light and luscious fruit flavors like ripe green apple and juicy pear, with a delicate, delectable texture you’ll be remembering for days.
- With your support, Paolo was able to harvest impeccable Pinot Grigio fruit from the world-famous region right near Venice, where some of Italy's juiciest, finest white wine grapes grow.
- A mouthwatering white like this is just begging for a charcuterie spread complete with thinly-sliced prosciutto, some creamy cheese and a warm, crusty baguette. Ciao bella!