- This refreshing bubbly is dancing with juicy apples, peaches, and the sweet smell of jasmine. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) your spumante is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – serve chilled, or with Aperol as a spritz!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This easy-sipping Italian white is an old-vine treasure with creamy textures and floral aromas shining through with each bright, crisp sip.
For this exclusive white, Dominic blended far-out varietals like Fiano and Malvasia with Chardonnay and Sauv Blanc to bring you a delicate sipper with a long, layered and oh-so refreshing finish.
With Angels’ help, Dominic sourced this wine mainly from old-vine coastal vineyards in a high-end region called Puglia, down south in the heel of Italy. Voilá!
- Stefano's Italian blend is part of a new generation of wines from Tuscany - he took a traditionally big red and turned it silky. This is SO easy to drink.
- On top of world-class Sangiovese from Tuscany's rolling hills, Stefano blended in Cabernet and Merlot from the coast to give this wine more wow-factor (a trick he also uses when making $100 Super Tuscans).
- You can say a lot of wine is good with pizza – but Toscana is destined for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
- Paolo’s perky pale pink crowd-pleaser tingles with a pucker of bright cherries and citrusy tang on every sip for a light sparkling Rosé you just can’t put down.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
WE'RE NOT SURE
When it comes to classic powerhouse Primitivo, no one does it like Dom. Bursting with a pop of warm Italian sunshine, this red packs a velvety punch of bold fruit flavors like juicy cherries and sun-soaked berries with a long, silky smooth finish.
Dom’s favorite place in the world to make wine is Puglia, down in the bootheel of Italy, where he sourced this Primitivo from old vines right near the sea.
Fun fact: Primitivo and Zinfandel? Same grape – just one grows in Italy. Even funner fact: Dom’s only made this red for Angels in the UK so far, but it’s finally hitting the U.S. shelves for the first time in Naked history! If – no, when – you fall in love with this Primitivo, don’t be surprised to find yourself chasing down all the Italian wines you fund!
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- And YOUR Angel funding lets him work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes that gives this red its power and finesse.
- Stefano says, "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to leave the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian would do, this is the wine!"