- This Italian strawberries-and-cream dream is as fun to drink as it is gorgeous! Your Frizzante – lightly sparkling wine – is toppling over with tons of ripe berry fruits and elegant, tongue-tingling bubbles.
- Paolo harvested exquisite Pinot Nero grapes from the mountain-ringed Delle Venezie region, where the cool climate helps lock in bright and juicy fruit flavors. Perfect for zesty bubbly!
- This Frizzante’s just calling for freshly-baked focaccia or a scoop of gelato! Using a standard corkscrew opener, twist out the cork, pour, and sift away into Italian bliss...
Why sip sparkling wine... when you can sip spumante?! Okay, okay… so they mean the same thing. But the mouthwatering flavors in this Italian bubbly are simply INSANE – from the crisp green apples and pear flavors to the creamy, luxurious finish.
Your Prosecco expert's been wanting to craft some new wines, like this refreshing Pinot Grigio bubbly. It’s a good thing you support your winemaker – because this spumante is splendid!
A classic brut like this is worthy of at least a few spots in your wine rack. Stock up so you've got some extra on hand – whether for last-minute guests, or just glamming up a Friday pizza night!
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect with light apps – or with Aperol as a spritz.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
- Stefano di Blasi is the talented winemaker who made Solaia and Tignanello – two of the most iconic (and expensive) wines to ever come out of Italy.
- And YOUR Angel funding lets him work with an old Sangiovese vineyard that produces a tiny amount of super-concentrated grapes that gives this red its power and finesse.
- Stefano says, "Chianti is an elegant easy-drinking tradition of Italy. So if you want to leave the experience of drinking and eating just like an Italian would do, this is the wine!"
Give this Italian red blend a hefty swirl and you’ll sip in a WHOOSH of juicy dark cherries, tongue-tickling spices and a soft, silky finish.
Dom harvested bold, flavor-packed Sangiovese and soft, juicy Negroamaro grapes from Southern Puglia – the tacco (“heel”) of Italy – to bring you this unique, balanced blend.
From pizza margherita to pappardelle, this red was meant for Italian food! Pop it open a few hours before dinner to let the flavors open up. (Better yet, add a few drops while your sauce is cookin’!).
- Stefano's Italian blend is part of a new generation of wines from Tuscany - he took a traditionally big red and turned it silky. This is SO easy to drink.
- On top of world-class Sangiovese from Tuscany's rolling hills, Stefano blended in Cabernet and Merlot from the coast to give this wine more wow-factor (a trick he also uses when making hundred dollar Super Tuscans).
- You can say a lot of wine is good with pizza – but Toscana is destined for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
This generous, silky and a-smidge-spicy Poggio di Guardia is made from grapes grown atop the tallest hills in Tuscany!
Stefano selects every grape by hand – to make sure every berry is ripe and just right. The result is a top-shelf Italian blend that rivals the best Super Tuscans. It's pure silk and has a taste that will keep you coming back for more...
If you have the patience to wait then let this beauty rest until the end of 2019. Stefano says it will show at its best from that point on, and will only improve with age for decades to come.
Stefano’s bottled the feeling of summertime in Italy. Light and refreshing, this effortlessly-elegant white will serenade you with soft fruits like ripe white peaches and romantic rose aromas. Cue the violins...
Your support allowed Stefano to gather grapes from cool-climate countryside near Lake Garda, just outside of Venice – known for its crisp, classic whites.
This is the perfect all-around easy-drinking white. Chill a bottle overnight, invite some friends over, and sip on this crisp Bianco together while you pan-fry white fish with lemon and butter (have a friend add a splash from their glass!). Molto buono.
Paolo's refreshing Italian white is loaded with zesty stone fruit flavors, light and delicate texture, and a molto crisp finish.
Your winemaker harvested grapes from a famous cool-climate wine region just outside Venice, perfect for locking in all the juicy, zingy flavor in your Pinot Grigio.
- A mouth-watering white like this is just calling for a handful of thinly-sliced prosciutto, some creamy cheese and a warm, crusty baguette.