- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
Between the juicy citrus flavors and light, crisp finish – Mike’s fresh-squeezed Sauvignon Blanc is the simply-slurpable white to have on hand these late summer months.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
What better way to spend the last stretch of summer than with a frosty glass of Mike’s indie Sauv, a few fresh-shucked oysters and warm sunset?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An incredibly refined and elegant take on a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc— this wine is super-special and nicely structured, full of zippy flavors like passionfruit and sweet, creamy lemon meringue.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- Not as overtly tropical or as grassy as other SBs, this is the perfect crisp white to pair with finer fare, like fresh lobster!
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, this crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- It was tough season for this father-daughter winemaking duo. Thanks to your support, these guys were confident through a year of crazy weather – including lots of cold rainy days and TWO cyclones! Despite the chaos, they delivered a textbook NZ white - and a special one at that.
- Top-rated Sauv... grown by Ben himself! It's oh-so-crisp, with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita's refreshing...
- Ben Glover comes from a well-respected line of grapegrowers, and the family's farm features some of the top Sauvignon Blanc vineyards in Marlborough.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Ben got to use 4 of his family's own vineyard blocks to make you a stellar wine – and the results speak for themselves. Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- There are only 500 cases to go around... so Ben hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
- This is a festive Pinot – the kind of easy-drinking, cherry-filled red you can guzzle just as easily by the pool as you can by a cozy winter fire.
- Ben's part of a family line of grape growers and hand-harvested this Pinot from his own property in the north facing slopes of Marlborough. He treats his fruit with every care imaginable (including resting it on over a year's worth of French oak barrels.)
- New Zealand reds have a fresh, vibrant side – they're a bit lighter than Californian wines, and a bit richer than classic French styles. That makes this Pinot the Goldilocks of wines – and it's juuuuust right.
- Crisp, bright and oh-so-fruity! Those fresh, smooth cherry flavors are running wild.
- Mike harvested this Pinot from 5 different vineyards along the wind-blown Wither Hills range – Marlborough fruit that's famous for delicate, sunny fruit flavors like plums and wild cherries.
- This is a bright, fruity versatile wine that is perfect for sipping all year round – even in the hot heat of summer. Pop the beach umbrella and pour!
- Marlborough Pinot from Morven Valley. Mike says: "It's pure, supple... and ready to enjoy!"
- Thanks to its delicate flavors and soft finish, this Pinot is so easy going. Bright, versatile... you can take it just about anywhere.
- Plus, it's a match made in heaven for the meal table. Just be sure to save some for turkey when the time comes!