- This rich, mouth-filling South African Cab is flush with dark fruit flavors, luscious smoothness and an extra dash of barrel-aged decadence.
- Thanks to Angels, Carmen could nab hand-picked Cabernet from three highly sought-after vineyards in the Paarl region of South Africa to bring you this world-class red with the most refined flavors possible.
- To bring out this robust red's fullest flavors, Carmen goes for a hearty steak rubbed with a special mix of mustard and wasabi, fried to golden brown perfection and cut into thin, juicy slices. Add a leafy green salad on the side and you're all set.
Carmen’s thirst-quenching white sipper packs a fresh flash of limey citrus fused with bright, refreshing tastes of ripe passion fruit and green apple that linger on long after each sip.
You helped Carmen source special grapes hand-picked at the ripest point of the year from her choice of picture-perfect vineyards, to bring you the best Sauvignon Blanc this side of South Africa.
This white sipper is just the thing for warmer weather and longer days. Pro tip: when you’ve got a few extra hours of sunlight, nothing beats winding down on the porch with your feet up and a glass of world-class Sauv Blanc in hand.
- The lively Chenin Blanc is a crisp, light refresher humming with scrumptious mouth-watering citrus and fruity intensity, that carries on and on into an oh-so-satisfying and thirst-quenching finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Carmen gives this vibrant white wine special treatment from its start on meticulously tended vines, through delicate fermenting in stainless steel tanks and a gentle rest on its lees for an exquisite smoothness, all the way to the final delicious wine in your bottle.
- “This is just a great wine to have for any occasion,” Carmen says. Looking for a top-tier example of South Africa’s most famous grape that over delivers on quality and then some? This is the Chenin for you!