If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
- Ribera del Duero (prounouced ree-BEAR-ah del DWEAR-oh) is a hidden gem in the world of Spanish winemaking. It's where those in the know shop for their wines.
- This is the perfect red wine if you love rich and intense fruit flavors. And the finish? Wheewww. So round and soft.
- One of Carlos' contacts tipped him off about an amazing Spanish vineyard... and with the help of Angel funding he snapped it up - that's why this supple and smooth red is allll yours.
Antonio’s Tempranillo is so delectable and unyielding, even a bolt of lightning couldn’t stop this resilient red – literally! When a bolt struck and destroyed his vineyards, Angels funded Antonio to rebuild his winery – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since.
With the support of Angels, Antonio’s crafted a wine where he controls for 100% of the process, from bud to bottle. Within 20 minutes of being picked, grapes are carefully crafted and treated to 100-year-old techniques passed down to Antonio from his winemaking family.
Your magnificent red’s the bold, velvety piece of heaven you didn’t know you needed. Pour a glass with herb-crusted lamb chops and let the flavors intermingle to your heart’s delight.
- Rodolfo is a wonderful winemaker - yep, he has talent coming out of his ears, but he's also a very good listener. This wine is the delicious culmination of your funding, your comments and Rodolfo's know-how - and between you, you've done a fantastic job.
- Every mouthful is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruits and hints of savoury warming black pepper. Rodolfo has let this wine rest for the optimum time in oak barrels to give it a gorgeously creamy finish - with just a dash of caramel and cedar wood for that extra 'WOW'.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. But honestly? When a bottle like this adorns your wine rack, how can you wait?
- Rodolfo's great love in life is making Rioja for his Angels. Your funding helped him to nab some pristine grapes from the super-premium Alta region to make a seriously smooth Rioja.
- His cracking Crianza is aged in oak for 14 months to create a ravishingly rich drop with an elegant, silky finish. It's dripping with opulence and punches waaay above its price tag.
- A wine that looks and tastes this good should cost you a pretty penny. Luckily for you, this is a steal at the price. Grab yourself some affordable decadence while you can.
Franck’s brought you a decadent, old-vine red full of flavors like summer-ripe berries, rich cherries and exotic spices.
With Angel funding, Franck was able to harvest grapes from Spain's most underrated region... making it yours for an absolute steal!
If you love a rich Mourvèdre, sumptuous Syrah or a classic Châteauneuf-du-Pape, you will be a huge fan of this perfectly polished Spanish red.
- This version is like drinking a glass of pure Granny Smith apples, with a big fat dollop of cream added for good luck. Kerr...zing!
- Albarino is Spain's answer to Sauvignon Blanc. And you just funded some of the best! Clean, crisp, crystal clear flavors, with enough raciness to make this Galicia-grown white the perfect partner for a weeknight meal – in other words, an all-around winner to have in the fridge.
- Chicken and chorizo stew, a bottle of this (erm... make it two) a little Netflix action, and you're set for the night.
Matt traded one world-famous red for another, leaving his beloved Napa to make a robust red wine from Montsant – a Spanish wine region two hours south of Barcelona.
It’s a bright red wine – full of bold flavors like cherries and plums – and for Matt, “the chance to make a Spanish Garnacha is a dream,” says Parish. “Garnacha, or Grenache, is at the beating heart of numerous top-notch wines – as iconic as Napa Cabernet!”
YOU gave him the plane ticket, the access to 35-year-old vines and the freedom to make the powerful Spanish red he's always loved. That's why it's exclusively yours! But ándale... just a few cases exist.