- Franck’s sumptuous Spanish red is positively dripping with decadent, ripe red fruit flavors like juicy, rich berries and cherries, with just a hint of light spices.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard. This Carignan is the ultimate proof!
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases of wine this vintage. Don’t miss your share of this refined red from a true Spanish genius!
Franck’s brought you a decadent, old-vine red full of flavors like summer-ripe berries, rich cherries and exotic spices.
With Angel funding, Franck was able to harvest grapes from Spain's most underrated region... making it yours for an absolute steal!
If you love a rich Mourvèdre, sumptuous Syrah or a classic Châteauneuf-du-Pape, you will be a huge fan of this perfectly polished Spanish red.
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This luscious Spanish red is packed with bold, bright red fruit flavors and a touch of spice that carries along on a soft, silky finish, thanks to a few months of oak aging.
- With Angel support, Carlos set out to make a stunning red from Spain’s world-famous Rioja region, and bring it to Angels for an absolute song.
- Pair this prized Spanish sipper with a hearty helping of barbecue chicken and you’re good as gold!
- Bright, light and bursitng with fresh fruity flavor and a splashy zing of lemony citrus, this crisp Spanish white is what Franck calls “the ideal summer wine.” Grab yours and see why!
- After many years of research, Franck finally found the perfect high-altitude vineyard south of Madrid, with unbeatable natural conditions for growing the most crisp and complex Verdejo around. Your funding gave Franck access to the Verdejo of his dreams – now the wine is all yours!
- Calling on his expertise as a sommelier, Franck says a good rule of thumb for pairing this wine is that if you can think up a meal with lime somewhere in the recipe, it’s most likely a great match for Verdejo.