- Rodolfo puts a lot of effort into his winemaking, especially his Gran Reservas. These are effectively his crown jewels, and he protects, nurtures and lavishes them with love.
- In Rioja, they don’t allow any old wine to be called Gran Reserva. Some of the strictest wine rules in the world ensure its consistent quality. Only a select list of grapes can go into it. The grapes have to be high quality, and the wine aged for a minimum period to earn the Gran Reserva classification.
- Rodolfo's top drop has been aged in wood for years, you know it the moment you smell its smoky vanilla nose. But when the wine hits your tongue it's all about the powerful, black cherry and raspberry fruits and the long lingering finish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This luscious Spanish red is packed with bold, bright red fruit flavors and a touch of spice that carries along on a soft, silky finish, thanks to a few months of oak aging.
- With Angel support, Carlos set out to make a stunning red from Spain’s world-famous Rioja region, and bring it to Angels for an absolute song.
- Pair this prized Spanish sipper with a hearty helping of barbecue chicken and you’re good as gold!