WE'RE NOT SURE
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
- Like taking a bite out of cool watermelon on a hot day, this wine is made for relaxing and recharging, with its bubbles keeping things buzzy and light while you sink deeper into your hammock.
- With your funding, Matt returned to the cool-climate California Syrah vineyard he used to earn 90+ scores at Wine Enthusiast to get the finest flavors possible. He let the grapes hang longer before harvest, giving your sparkling full, ripe layers.
- Ready to drink now chilled, but not cold, Matt says. Make sure you pack some in with a picnic of salmon or pizza and oh, don’t wait! Matt only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases, so this wine’s going to fly!
Angels like you make winemakers light on their feet so they can try new things - like putting wine in cans! And Matt's Rosé is a winner straight-out-the-gate...
Matt harvested cool-climate Clarksburg Syrah – the same vineyard he used to earn 90+ scores at Wine Enthusiast – to make you a vivacious Rosé bursting with fruity flavors like juicy strawberries, cherries and an oh-so-crisp finish.
What makes it that much better? You get the same amount of wine as a 750ml bottle, in two 375ml cans – making for a stylish and undeniably-delicious Rosé that's just downright fun to sip.