WE'RE NOT SURE
Wayne’s Chardonnay-based Blanc de Blancs is a delightfully dry and creamy first-class sparkling, with a subtle toastiness and clean, crisp finish.
With your support, your expert of North Coast sparkling sourced high-end fruit from the vineyards of his choice, mainly in Sonoma's cool-climate Russian River Valley, the region some of California’s very best Chardonnay calls home.
Pop a bottle of world-class bubbly any old night of the week! Wayne says he made this gem specifically to help Angels celebrate the little everyday moments in style.
- Full, delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
Scott’s rich and compelling blend will blow your MIND. Your epic red’s packed with a chock-full of good stuff – flavors of juicy dark plums, black cherries, silky textures and a dash of spice for good measure.
Thanks to Angels, Scott scooped up fruit from three prominent vineyards to make this epic blend – velvety lush Cab, dark and dreamy Merlot (from a 25+ year vineyard!) and peppery Petite Sirah for extra oomph.
This intense and seductive red will take your BBQ to the next level – pour a glass and let it breathe before you fire up the grill, and by the time you sit down to dinner, you’ll have one heck of a combo.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Dark and sumptuous, this classic Napa Cab is jam-packed with layers of flavors – like juicy dark fruits, rich chocolate, crispy crème brûlée and texture that’s silkier-than-satin.
With the help of Angels, Alex got exclusive access to vines sitting just outside Napa Valley proper (farmed by the same family for 3 generations!) to bring you world-famous Cabernet – the SAME stuff that sells for $100 a bottle is yours for a THIRD of the cost!
- After Alex made waves with her great white Chenin Blanc, she debuted this Cab last year – and it quickly rose to the surface in a frenzy with Angels! Scoop up a bottle quick, before it disappears...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ana’s deep, elegant and forever fruity Cabernet perfectly captures the power of Sonoma - her home away from Portugal.
- With Angel funding unlocking virtually any vineyard she wants in California wine country, Ana struck out to craft the finest, ripest, most unforgettable Cabernet in Sonoma – now it’s all yours!
- This bold, first-class Cabernet is ideal for aging on the top shelf for a few years if you want to let the flavors evolve a bit more. Or enjoy a glass the same day it arrives – just be sure to give it an hour or two to sit after opening, and let all its wondrous flavors unfold.
Rick’s deeply delicious red is chock full of heavenly, hearty dark fruit flavors from ripe raspberry to lush plum, all topped off by a warm, spicy finish. It’s a wine full of Santa Barbara soul like only a winemaking master such as Rick could pull off.
In Rick’s 30 years of winemaking, this is easily one of the most decadent and elegant single-vineyard Syrahs he’s ever made - with premium fruit from the oldest appellation of Santa Barbara wine country.
Rick’s built a name for himself making top-rated Syrahs – but this dream wine was his favorite to make thus far! This is one wine you want to have this holiday – but so do most Angels. Make sure you take home your share while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Lushly layered lighter fruit flavors mingle seamlessly with just a touch of spice and a delicate, juicy texture to bring you one of the hands-down most delicious, soul-warming Pinot Noirs Angels have ever funded.
Derek took this Pinot from vine to wine, overseeing every step in the vineyard all the way up to harvest, then every step in the winery from blending to barreling, until it was perfect enough to finally put in bottles and bring to you.
“I've made single vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle.”
This luxurious Napa red is rich, chocolatey and dripping in intense berry fruit. It’s an old-world blend of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec with a supple, smooth finish that lasts for days.
Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
Park a large glass of this dark, brooding red alongside a heaping plate of sticky, slow cooked short ribs. You know what to do. Have at it...