- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined Reserve red is intense and elegant, with rich dark fruit flavors and a velvety finish from barrel-aging in French oak that’s made it a bona fide Angel favorite over the last six vintages, with a lifetime rating of 95%!
- With the help of your funding, Matt can harvest this world-class Cabernet from a single esteemed vineyard up in the Sierra Foothills to bring you a red that can stand toe-to-toe with high-end Napa Cabs, for half the price.
- Thousands of eager Angels call this limited, luxurious red from your Cabernet champion their favorite, and line up every year for the newest vintage. A word to the wise: if you want to make sure you get a bottle (or even two), don’t wait!
- This rich, elegant Pinot Noir is packed with generous layers of refined red and dark fruit flavors that glide together with a velvety, mouth-filling texture into a long, lavish finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, Daryl harvested a majority of his grapes from a trio of premier Russian River Valley vineyards and treated the wine to a regimen of aging in French oak barrels for a lush richness and decadent depth of flavor.
- For now, this stunning Pinot is a limited-edition release, Daryl says. Consider this your one shot to make the most of the whopping $40 Angel-exclusive savings you get for making it possible!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Refined dark fruit flavors of black cherry, plum and raspberry layer this rich, mouth-filling, limited-release 2015 Cabernet, with an elegant, softened texture from six years of aging.
- Camille harvested grapes from 30-year-old vines in the Chiles Valley subregion of northern Napa, and treated this Cabernet to a little extra finesse with two years of generous barrel-aging in French oak.
- Camille is an icon on both sides of the Atlantic, combining the elegance of her native France with the bold power of Napa reds to bring you high-end, small-production wines like this 2015 Cabernet.
- This Cabernet is steeped in deep, dark fruit flavors, with rich blackberry and black cherry taking center stage while a complex, ever-so-spicy finish from French oak barrel-aging gracefully rounds off each sip.
- Winemaker Ted Henry harvested this Cabernet from Napa’s historic Stag’s Leap District, home to some of the valley’s crown jewel vineyards that produce Cab with powerful structure and bold flavors thanks to the area’s warmer temperatures.
- This 2017 Cabernet is a classic example of Stag’s Leap decadence and captures “an excellent vintage that delivered power and elegance at the same time,” Ted says. After a few years of extra bottle aging, this world-class Cabernet is ready to shine!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This 95-point GOLD-winning Cabernet is layered with a rich, complex set of dark berry flavors, from black cherries to ripe, juicy plum, with a velvety backbone courtesy of barrel-aging for two years in French oak.
- Winemaker Jesse Katz selected his grapes from unique vineyards spread across Sonoma’s Alexander Valley – the heart of top-dollar Cabernet country, where cooler temperatures help the grapes develop signature vibrant red fruit characters.
- This world-class Cabernet represents Jesse’s first independent project through Naked Wines. Bring home a bottle of this inaugural red and help Jesse toast to his newest chapter – and even more incredible wines to come!
- Fresh, bright fruit flavors of apple, pear and tangy citrus burst from this top-shelf sparkling with a crisp, refreshing texture and just the right amount of refined bubbles!
- Angel funding helped Penelope craft this Reserve sparkling Brut using the classic trio of grapes found in high-end Champagne – Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier – harvested from her choice of top-tier Sonoma vineyards.
- Your support also helped Penelope use the traditional method in making this sparkling, letting its second fermentation happen in the bottle for the most refined bubbles possible and a signature, easy-sipping elegance.
- This big, bold red is flush with all the hallmarks of classic Napa Cabernet, from ripe dark fruit flavors to a refined layer of toasty oak and a long, smooth, elegant finish.
- Winemaker Ted Henry wanted to spotlight vineyards in the southern end of Napa Valley, near the town of Yountville, where cooler temperatures help the region’s top-grade Cabernet ripen with an intricate set of flavors.
- This is the perfect Cabernet to stash up on your top shelf for your next special occasion – but for a $46 Angel savings, why stop at only one bottle? Getting a deal this good on high-end Napa Cab is already cause for celebration!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With seven years of bottle aging behind it, this Cabernet has the elegant hallmarks of a well-aged wine with a softened, velvety texture and deeper, more complex layers of dark fruit flavors.
- Camille harvested her Cabernet from the Chiles Valley subregion of northern Napa, where grapes with rich, concentrated flavors flourish. From there, Camille treated her Cab to two years of generous barrel-aging in French oak, giving it an elevated touch of finesse as only she can.
- Camille is an icon on both sides of the Atlantic, combining the finesse of her native France with the bold power of Napa reds to bring you high-end, small-production wines like this 2014 Cabernet. Indulge in this limited, luxurious red while supplies last!
- This classically rich Napa Cabernet is overflowing with luxurious layers of dark fruits, from black cherry to blueberry, with a backbone of decadent toasty oak and barrel-aged spice.
- When your funding opened the door to high-end grapes grown right in the heart of Napa, Richard pulled out all the stops to craft you the kind of elegant, powerhouse Cabernet you deserve.
- After blending in just a touch of Cabernet Franc to give your Cab a juicy jolt of additional power, structure and depth, RIchard treated the wine to generous barrel aging in lavish French oak barrels for a signature silky sheen you won’t be able to get enough of.