- Fresh fruity flavors of ripe, luscious peach, juicy pear and lip-smacking traces of citrus mingle perfectly in Rick’s gloriously juicy white blend, gliding smoothly through a long, lingering finish.
- Rick set out to make an epic summertime white blend and with Angel support behind him, he was able to track down and seamlessly blend together fruit from some of Santa Barbara’s finest vineyards for this unforgettably refreshing white.
- “The wine is perfect for summertime consumption with warm days, simple foods and good friends,” Rick says. “It goes down very easy and marries with a wide variety of foods.”
- The kind of dark and toasty red that belongs in a log cabin – full of cozy winter flavors like plums, cocoa and woodsy barrel-age.
- ...made by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! He's a winemaking guru when it comes to cool-climate creations like this savory Syrah, with 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience. Just one sip of this treasure from Rick and you'll see where your Angel funding went!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Like taking bites of cool white peach and granny smith apple side by side, this crispy white’s flavors were carefully coaxed out with cold fermenting and aging in stainless steel.
Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller used your funding to choose from the perfect vineyards in a cool-climate pocket of sunny Santa Barbara, where sea breezes keep the grapes refreshed and buzzing with flavor all the way to the finished wine.
The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Nicholas and Marshall’s advice: “Get a corkscrew and get busy!”