Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
He’s your 3-time Winemaker of the Year – and big, brooding, oh-so-juicy Cabernets like this are exactly why! With lush, velvety smoothness and a bounty of deeply delicious dark fruit, this is the wine you’ll be raving about for weeks to come!
Stephen’s Black Label California Cabernet is one of your most popular wines of all time – over 30,000 Angels have called this wine their favorite. With that kind of love, it’s not going away any time soon.
Stephen may have the magic touch that can turn pristine California Cabernet into certified red gold, but none of it would be possible without one incredibly crucial ingredient – YOU!
- Ripe, juicy and ready for sipping on arrival, Jacqueline’s juicy, refreshing white from the heart of Sonoma is nothing short of a full-on flavor party, thanks to luscious mouthfuls of peach and a tangy, tantalizing touch of citrus.
- Jacqueline used her connections in Sonoma wine country to source prestige hand-picked fruit. Thanks to Angel support, she was able to make this first-rate white exactly the way she wanted, coaxing out every flavor to its absolute fullest, all exclusively for you.
- If ever there was a springtime sipper for all occasions, this sublime, lip-smacking white is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
- Steeped in lush red berry flavors and traces of tropical fruit, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is Derek’s pink love letter to a storied vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley that he’s worked with for close to a decade.
- “This wine was magic from Day 1 in the winery,” he says. “The cellar crew and I fell in love with it and enjoyed seeing it evolve throughout fermentation, thankfully never losing its complexity and character.”
- There isn't much Rosé produced in Anderson Valley, Derek says. Pinot Noir grapes this pristine usually go into pricey reds or sparkling wines, making this a rare treat exclusively for Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s lavish old-vine Zin from the heart of Lodi is loaded with delicious dark fruit flavors, a smooth, plush texture and the kind of luxuriously long-lasting finish that Stephen’s wines are famous for.
- Wines like this are exactly why he’s your 3-time Winemaker of the Year and he’s proving it yet again with this superb Black Label Zin, specially hand-harvested from the historic Mokelumne River sub-AVA, the original home of Lodi Zinfandel.
- The truth is, when you’re a winemaker as decorated as Stephen, your wines simply don’t stay on the shelves very long at all. Make sure you grab your share of this rich red stunner, or risk waiting a whole year for the next vintage.
- It’s Rob’s sparkling debut! This delightfully dry Brut Rosé shimmers with tastes of juicy watermelon and cranberry, brought to you on a wave of oh-so-fine bubbles.
- Rob added a small touch of Russian River Pinot Noir to the blend to make this pink really pop and give it an extra layer of lush berry flavor.
- The best sparkling pairings? That’s easy, Rob says: “mimosas at breakfast, with an omelette and a slice of melon. For lunch, perhaps a nice veggie salad with goat cheese. Dinner: sparkling goes well with fish or fried chicken!"
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most daring duo in the Sierra Foothills is back, with a first-rate red blend of Cabernet and Merlot that gushes with tastes of ripe red fruits as the Cabernet’s richness mingles seamlessly with Merlot’s round, lush smoothness for a red you simply have to taste to believe.
- Using Angel funding, Meaghan and Stephen sourced all of their Cab and Merlot from the 38-year-old Esmeralda vineyard, set deep in the heart of Calaveras County on an old gold mining claim.
- This limited release is this granddaughter-grandfather team at their finest, and thanks to your support, they can bring it to Angels everywhere for an unbeatable price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry Syrah shimmers with sumptuous flavors of dark, ripe cherry and deep, rich plum that glide along with a savory touch of spice on an endlessly smooth finish.
- With your support, Meaghan and Stephen were able to source their fruit from the storied Esmeralda Vineyard, tucked deep within the Sierra Foothills on an old gold mining claim.
- Meaghan and Stephen only made a few hundred cases of their debut Angel-funded Syrah – if sultry, top-notch California reds are your thing, you definitely don’t want to miss this limited release!
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
- Your all-star Napa expert loaded this luxury Sauv Blanc with lush, lip-smacking fruit flavors from ripe peach to juicy melon, with a perfectly crisp, refreshing finish. But the best part? With an Angel-exclusive price tag, it only tastes expensive.
- After years of making world-famous Napa wines, David knows where all of Wine Country's very best fruit grows. So with your funding in pocket, he headed straight to Lake County just north of Napa, where he knew pristine Sauv Blanc grapes were just waiting to be plucked and turned into a dazzling doozy of a white wine. Now it's yours to enjoy!
- Sip a chilled glass of David’s sublime Sauv Blanc with a hearty helping of fish tacos right nearby. It’s a warm weather match made in heaven.