This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
- This ripe, vibrant Pinot is a full-on flood of refined fruit, juicy and generous with splashes of black cherry, raspberry and a toasty trace of oak from 14 months of aging in French oak.
- Angels helped Richard source this lavish Pinot from vineyards set in Clarksburg, within the Sacramento Delta, where afternoon breezes from the San Francisco Bay help thin-skinned fruit like Pinot Noir ripen at just the right pace to capture every layer of juicy flavor.
- This easy-sipping red is a delight all on its own, but to make a feast out of it, pair a glass (or two) with some crispy duck or beef bourguignon. For best results, share with a few friends.
- Deep, dark, delectable fruit flavors abound in Karen’s mouthwatering Reserve Zinfandel straight from the heart of Lodi. Aged in specially-selected oak barrels for an extra splash of finesse, this Angel-exclusive Zin is one you can’t miss.
- “The most important ingredient to any great wine is the fruit,” Karen says. With Angel funding, she’s able to source impeccable grapes from some of Lodi’s top growers and meticulously craft this rich, ravishing Zin to perfection – all just for you.
- Karen put two years of precision winemaking into this lush red treasure – now it’s finally ready for you to enjoy. Break out the barbecue and get sipping!
Imagine a serene, wooded clearing – a few birds chirping, sunlight dancing on the tops of wild berries. Ahhh...that coziness is what Karen’s rich, sumptuous Malbec is. This silky-smooth red with dark berry notes and smoky undertones will bring you back to the simple life.
Your support allowed Karen to give your Malbec the works – adding a pinch of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Petite Sirah for complexity, and aging your red in French oak to add loads of character.
Pour a glass of this red before you put a rack of ribs on the grill – each time you brush ‘em with BBQ sauce, take a sip of your Malbec and experience how the flavors open up. Truly magical!
This rich, sumptuous Malbec is practically swimming in refined, luscious dark berry flavors and exquisite silky-smoothness from a little aging in French oak barrels.
With your support behind her, Karen got her hands on the ripest grapes with ultra-concentrated flavors from a single premium Malbec vineyard in the heart of Lodi – and turned that fabulous fruit into a truly decadent red, just for you.
It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
- Brilliant, dark berry flavors are elevated by currant and warm spice – balanced, and full of layers.
- Bordeaux reds were Karen’s inspiration behind this red medley. With an eye for detail and careful blending, she crafted a vibrant wine that's 8 varietals of deliciousness.
- Karen loves to make wine that’s meant to be shared with those she's closest with, and that’s what this blend is. This is the perfect bottle for a family dinner, or splitting with a friend on the porch.
- This summery, oh-so-sippable white gushes with layer after layer of tropical, citrus and melon flavors, all packed together perfectly with an extra refreshing crispness.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from fruit grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California with the perfect conditions for growing otherworldly Chenin.
- This sunny, easy-sipping Chenin has ‘summer staple’ written all over it. Grab a bottle (or two) and hit the patio!