- This refined red is deep, dark and delicious from start to finish with a juicy texture and lush, ripe dark fruit flavors, plus just a hint of savory pepper on a full finish that lasts and lasts and lasts. Thirsty yet?
- Chris sourced this premium Pinot from a pair of top vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton corner of the Willamette Valley, where conditions are perfect for growing intense, otherworldly Pinot Noir.
- Angels voted Chris their first-ever Rookie of the Year last year, and wines like this are exactly why! He takes Angel support and turns it into world-class wine treasures like this pristine Pinot.
- Get ready for a deep dive into the dreamy deliciousness of this stunning Paso Cab. It’s brooding, bold and flush with dark fruit that lingers on a long, lush finish so scrumptious it shouldn’t surprise you if you end up guzzling another glass or two before the end of the night.
- Camille sourced this classic Cab straight from the sunbathed hillsides of Paso Robles. “The wines from Paso Robles offer very dense and complex flavors,” she says, “and this wine has been grown in one of the best sub appellations of Paso.”
- You may know Camille for her all-star Napa Cabs that Angels rave about each year, but she’s about to make waves with this show-stealing Paso Cab. Hope you’re ready for a new favorite!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Packed with sass AND class, this Zin is saturated with flavors like ripe plums, blackberry and spice – all wrapped up in an elegant, barrel-aged bow.
- When the hot and unrelenting sun sets each night at this famous French Camp Vineyard, cooling breezes cascade over the vines like natural AC. That's Paso Robles' famous "diurnal shift" – and farmers like the Millers credit it for nourishing grapes and giving this Zin world-class, full-bodied flavor.
- This is a special-edition French Camp wine – made by the men who tend the vineyard themselves! – and not only is it exclusive to you for making it happen... it's yours for $10 less.
- Smooth, sumptuous Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California. And it's bursting with bold flavors like cherries, dark berries and creamy, elegant texture.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, where grapes hang on the vine longer to pick up dark, concentrated flavors. Jacqueline walked the vineyard to hand-pick the very best fruit for this premium Pinot.
- Your funding gives your winemaker the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year! And the quality is unreal. Open and let it breathe a bit, then enjoy it with a juicy burger (even better if you’ve got fries).
- This rich red absolutely purrs with full fruit flavors to make your whiskers twitch. Like a bite of warm berry pie fresh out of the oven, this smooth red gushes with black cherry, deep dark plum and even a little lavender and brown sugar on a big, toasty finish.
- Sharon carefully concocted this Central Coast stunner with fruit harvested from select Monterey vineyards that was picked at the ideal ripeness, blended to perfection and aged for 9 months in fancy new French Oak barrels.
- It’s Sharon’s first-ever Pinot Noir from the cool hills of Monterey – and Angel funding helps her to bring you this impossibly elegant red for a song. This Pinot’s the cat’s meow, all thanks to you!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $50+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting celebrity fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For decades, Napa Valley has dominated the Cabernet market as one of the world's greatest big, bold and juicy growing regions.
- Matt's an extremely well-connected winemaker in the Napa Valley – he's spent time overseeing winemaking at Beringer, Stags' Leap and others. So he pulled a few strings and got access to some of the most insanely sought-out fruit there is. But there's a catch...
- Past vintages of this red have won multiple medals, including a prestigious Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – you can expect the same level of caliber in your Reserve Cab this time around!
- This Pinot from the elite Dundee Hills subregion of Oregon Pinot country explodes with rich and elegantly earthy flavors of dark cherry, and just a touch of leather and spice. Picture a bite of warm mixed berry pie just melting in your mouth, with a long, lingering, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- “Thanks to Angel support I was able to source fruit from the most prestigious vineyards in Oregon,” Chris says. “Other wines from these vineyards are extremely limited and sell for over $100 per bottle. Angel support has miraculously made this wine available and for 1/5th or 1/6th of the cost.”
- With grapes that hard to come by, Chris could only make so much of this Dundee Hills treasure. Your winemaker’s word to the wise: “Once the news of the 2018 vintage gets out the wines will go fast.”
It’s back! Once a year, Stephen makes a special blend of his most popular wine, just in time for the long winter months ahead.
Your Winemaker of the Year took his smooth, top-shelf Black Label Cab and turned it up to an 11 with sultry dark fruits like blackberry and rich toasted flavors like the crust of cherry pie – so soft and smooth! – you'll love every slurp.
For this turbo-charged, once-a-year Cab, Stephen meticulously blended in a bit more Calaveras County fruit to give it that extra ‘oomph’! Just when you thought Stephen’s most popular Cab couldn’t get any better...
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!