- This is full-flavored Rosé, with lush cherry and strawberry flavors and the mouth-watering texture Willamette Pinot is world-famous for.
- Made "Saignée style", which means Chris let Pinot Noir juice run off into a new tank and fermented it without skins or seeds. That technique makes a richer Rosé, with a finish that travels from your fingers to your toes.
- Prices are skyrocketing for Pinot Noir Rosés as their popularity goes up. But you fund a Willamette expert – that's why you're getting a high-quality, high-demand Rosé for an everyday drinking price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- True to fashion, your no-holds-barred winemakers made one fine Petite Sirah – this intense red is ripped, full of GIANT flavor, texture, and incredible complexity.
- You gave Scott the chance to work with his long-standing friends who own and operate Gould Vineyards at the northern edge of Sonoma – the same vineyards he uses for ROX All Blacks. It's some of the best old vine fruit in the Valley!
- Scott made sure this Sonoma showstopper got every top-shelf touch imaginable – French oak barrel aging, too. If you want a taste, act fast – there are only 500 precious cases.
- For decades, Napa Valley has dominated the Cabernet market as one of the world's greatest big, bold and juicy growing regions.
- Matt's an extremely well-connected winemaker in the Napa Valley – he's spent time overseeing winemaking at Beringer, Stags' Leap and others. So he pulled a few strings and got access to some of the most insanely sought-out fruit there is. But there's a catch...
- He harvested fruit from vineyards so famous, we'd normally have to pay $5,000 just to put their names on the label. Matt decided NOT to pay $5,000 for bragging rights so you get the same $8,000/ton fruit (and 96%-rated wine) for a ridiculously good price.
- Last year's vintage won a prestigious Double Gold in this year's San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – you can expect the same level of caliber in your Reserve Cab this time around!
- Crisp, lively sparkling that's full of soft and creamy Chardonnay and rich Pinot Noir that adds in a lovely lingering finish. This new Brut is absolutely scrumptious!
- With Angels' help, Wayne created a new kind of bubbly. It’s rich, toasty and we honestly don’t have any Californian sparkling wines like it. And YOU brought to life.
- Wayne received a silver medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition for this wine. You fund a champion, Angels! Make sure you treat yourself to this award-winning wine from Wayne while it's still in stock - it's never around long...
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you... it is the twist. Crisp and juicy with a little tang, this elegant white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your PG makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
- Sharon heard you had a little secret – you LOVED Malbec, and wish we made more. Well, cat's out of the bag now - so's her over-the-top delicious red!
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she rested your Malbec for 16 months in French oak. Just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- Stephen's back with your 94%-rated, scrum-diddly-umptious red blend. (This guy's just the best.)
- Stephen harvested sun-soaked, flavor-packed grapes from one special estate vineyard in Lodi. The same one Stephen uses to make the other Angels Reserve reds you know and love!
- Pop off the top, and bring your appetite! Stephen says a juicy, oak-aged red like this is best served with saucy pasta, hearty stews and a pile of fancy cheese.
One sip, and *POW!* You’ll taste gobs of juicy, plump blackberries and cherries intermingled with warm, brambly spices – ending with a smoother-than-chocolate finish thanks to a year in oak barrels.
Angels gave Derek access to one of the most renowned vineyards in Healdsburg’s Dry Creek Valley – the epicenter for producing luxurious, top-shelf Zinfandel.
You won’t find another single-vineyard Zin like this at this price. Pop this decadent red open before sizzlin’ up a juicy burger with a few crumbles of blue cheese.
- Stephen's dangerously drinkable Shiraz hails from a single-vineyard Lodi estate that grows oodles of dark and juicy fruit.
- If you've never heard of Lodi, you have to check it out. This region is just a little off the beaten path, but it's producing sensational wines at very un-Californian prices.
- You'll open this when you just want to relax in the afternoon. Stick your nose in a glass and breathe in deep. This exotic, berry-packed red smells better than any perfume.
Your single-vineyard Zinfandel, made with grapes from one of Lodi's top vineyards, is bursting with robust flavor – like juicy raspberries, cherries, toasty spices and a smooth finish.
With Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of the best vineyards in the region and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red.
Pour a large glass of this Zin while you pop a pizza in the oven and see how the flavors open up once it comes time to slicing your pie!