- Tom's popular red blends have propelled his success – so when he received carte blanche to craft a new wine, he knew just what to do...
- ...make another deeply delicious red that embraces the bold flavors of California! Fruity Syrah, inky Tannat, aromatic Merlot and plummy Malbec masterfully make for a new Shula signature you're bound to love.
- Toss carne asada and green chiles with lime and salt – and fire up the grill (be sure to warm up fresh tortillas while you're at it!) Fresh Mex tastes even better with a tall glass of this peppery red nearby.
Richard made you a Riesling with a Pacific-coast touch! This classic white is fruity, but not overly sweet. Sit back and let the smell of fresh flowers hit your nose, then take a sip – and taste oranges, tangerines and juicy stone fruits.
Monterey is one of the hottest CA regions on the map right now – and it’s made wine prices skyrocket. But because of your funding, Richard was able to snag a healthy share to bring you this oh-so-fresh white.
Your funding helped Richard take advantage of some killer Riesling grapes and make a special one-off white for Angels. This will be the one and only vintage of this wine – talk about a rare gem. Order a bottle (or 3) before it disappears!
Complex and rich, this scrumptious white is full of rich pear, cozy apple and oh-so-juicy pineapple flavors –- like a satisfying summer cocktail.
Sharon's blend is a highlight reel of the Central Coast - cool-climate Chardonnay from foggy Monterey, rich Marsanne from San Benito, and citrusy Pinot Grigio from the sunny hills of Paso... a true vacation in a bottle!
You gave a daring California girl chance to harness the coast's brightest, boldest flavors inside this one-time blend – grab a bottle of a special signature white while it lasts!
- This vintage is full of blackberries, plums, and wrapped in layers of toasty mocha and spicy chai – the work of a guy who speaks fluent Napa Cab.
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Napa, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 95% rating, it’ll disappear quick.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Matt's intense blend is an all-access pass to the BIGGEST flavors in Napa. Cabernet is just the beginning – he masterfully mixed 6 layers of decadent fruit inside – like silky Syrah, powerful Petite Sirah, luscious Petit Verdot... and a few secrets too.
This is what happens when you give a Napa legend, top-selling Cabernet maker AND former Winemaker of the Year the chance to make something truly unique. Bravo, you.
- Go on – treat yourself to a taste of this limited release while there are still a few bottles left. Just prepare to be blown away, because your decadent red has some serious star power.
This fresh California white is packed with peaches, apples, and citrus – guaranteed to make your mouth water
With your funding, Jac was able to get premium, perfectly-ripe Chardonnay grapes from a big-ticket Sonoma wine region – using gentle processing and cold fermentation in order to lock in every single bit of juiciness.
This is a must-have for those looking to try a California Chard that’s a little less buttery and more fruit-driven – a perfect match for a creamy cheese plate or salmon on the grill.
The last vintage of this wine won a Best in Class medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. That’s the biggest award a wine can get – and you can expect those same champion flavors this year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Cab features dark fruits like blackberry and rich toasted flavors like the crust of cherry pie – so soft and smooth!
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- "This wine is a blend of Old Vine Zinfandel grapes, with some vines up to eighty years of age. With Old Vines, you get fewer grapes, but more concentrated and nuanced fruit, so it is best to respect the fruit and let it speak for itself."
- "My goal was to make a very rich full bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that so it's a great value. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and go right on up from there."
- "I get to make several small lot Zinfandels with my Angel funding, and what makes this one special is the incredible character and expression of the old vineyards... you have to taste it to believe it."
- Younger vines produce fruitier, softer wines – and Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you an easy-going, bottle that's fun to drink.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like Merlot and Tempranillo that grow very well in California but don't have the reputation and cost of other more renowned grapes. So you get great this blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – pair it with breakfast, lunch or dinner. It will shine with anything... from starters to steaks!
- Smooth and easy to drink, this rich red full of cherry and a soft, creamy, toasty finish.
- By harvesting the fruit during the day (when it’s warmest), Stephen captured every juicy flavor – thanks to your funding, he was able to rest this robust red in oak barrels to give it even more power.
- Stephen’s been crafting amazing wines for you 6 years now – and you LOVE him for it. He’s the most reviewed winemaker on the internet! Grab 2 of this juicy red from your Angel legend – you know this bottle won’t last.