- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
This old-vine white dances with delicate fruit flavors, a touch of sweet nectar and an indulgent, smooth finish that tickles your tongue.
With your support, Benjamin is the 7th generation in his family to make Premier Cru Chablis! He loves introducing Angels to the unique terroir of Chablis through his luxurious white wines – celebrating “what has been below the surface of our vineyards for centuries.”
And this limited-production bottle is upper crust. Ben is super-picky about the vines he uses – “it might reduce our production quantity, but at the end of the day the bottle never compromises on quality.” Grab this treasure before it’s gone!
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber-colored Port that will delight everyone.
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar, your Angel-funded winemaker
- There will be plenty of moments during the next months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly aged Port is it!
- Oscar says: "I love LBV Port with the rich and buttery sheep cheese produced in the Serra da Estrela Mountain. The dark chocolate my wife buys at a local Chocolataria is also a great pairing."
- Every sip is smooth and enchanting, full of ripe strawberry, raspberry, and a decadent caramel finish Port does best. It's the ultimate holiday treat! Treat yourself now - thank yourself later.
WE'RE NOT SURE
One whiff of this bold red and you’ll have visions of ripe blackberries and cherries...take a sip, and the smooth textures and velvety finish will keep your tongue wanting more.
Katy and Justin got first-rate fruit from the highly-sought-after Red Mountain region – but thanks to Angel support, and their connections, they snagged grapes to make you this sultry red for a serious steal.
...but don’t wait long to scoop up this Washington Cab! It’s a limited release...so grab one bottle to age a few years, and another to enjoy now...ideally with a cut of juicy steak with shallots and mushrooms. (Are you salivating yet?)