- This vintage is full of blackberries, plums, and wrapped in layers of toasty mocha and spicy chai – the work of a guy who speaks fluent Napa Cab.
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Napa, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 95% rating, it’ll disappear quick.
- Angels LOVE this classic bubbly. Blanc de Blancs is a super-elegant and delicate style of sparkling wine made of pure and refreshing Chardonnay.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) - for less than $20!
- This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out quick - and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
- With your support, Adam had the opportunity of a lifetime – to make you decadent, inky blend from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
Uco Valley is the home of truly iconic Argentinian Malbec. Mauricio harvested from one of the Valley's oldest vineyards to bring you a dazzling red full of intense flavor.
Every step of Mauricio's winemaking process is heavily controlled, from pruning and picking to the conditions of fermentation, bottling and storage. Angel funding helped him afford this extra level of attention to make a luxury Malbec for an everyday price!
Ready to enjoy now, but these ripe berry flavors aren't going anywhere. Keep it around for several years if you can wait that long... this red only gets smoother with age.
- Irene makes each bottle of her ultra-premium Carmenere with handpicked grapes from Peumo, a small village in Chile's Cachapoal Valley.
- You fund a signature Chilean Carmenere: Sublimely silky, with rich, dark ripe fruit and an incredible enduring finish. You can taste all the extra loving care that makes this wine so downright delicious.
- Pair this champion red from Chile with soul-warming Chili con Carne. It's a fated match, especially when you add in a wedge of buttery, crumbly cornbread.
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "This wine has beautiful acidity, and the nose is very flattering, with hints of white flowers. Round, ample fruit and almond flavors shine through. This year's grapes were beautiful, and we kept their freshness alive."
- This is true French Chablis– from its gorgeous pale gold color right down to its savory, elegant minerality. Due to recent extreme weather, area wines like this are becoming increasingly more rare– treasure it with a plate of fresh oysters while you can.
- Silky blend of Carignan, Grenache and Syrah – all harvested from rare vines (we're talking 100 years old!) in the tiny French village of Tuchan. This is really something special.
- When vandals poured Katie's entire year's vintage down the drain, she turned to us. Angels helped to get her back on her feet - so this sensational wine is exclusive to you!
- This is an iconic wine in the making from an incredible winemaker YOU supported first. But Katie only makes it in tiny quantities - so it's never around for long.
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
- Cabernet from several primo vineyards around the Australian township of Margaret River - a famous Cabernet growing region in the land down under!
- It's like noshing on ripe summer plums. You'll be so wowed by these epic fruit flavors, you might even dribble juice down your chin. Powerful red wines like these can develop to be even bigger with time – so it gets better yet.
- Pair Stu's stunningly complex Cab with a grill-marked, marinated steak, a dollop of cheesy mushroom risotto, and the appetite to match.