- This version is like drinking a glass of pure Granny Smith apples, with a big fat dollop of cream added for good luck. Kerr...zing!
- Albarino is Spain's answer to Sauvignon Blanc. And you just funded some of the best! Clean, crisp, crystal clear flavors, with enough raciness to make this Galicia-grown white the perfect partner for a weeknight meal – in other words, an all-around winner to have in the fridge.
- Chicken and chorizo stew, a bottle of this (erm... make it two) a little Netflix action, and you're set for the night.
Oscar and Claudia’s refreshingly crisp Alvarinho is full of juicy citrus and tropical fruits that’ll transport you to the sun-soaked valleys of Portugal (and you won’t wanna leave).
Your brother-sister winemaking team harvested grapes from northwest Portugal, where warm days, cool nights and stretches of rain grow super-juicy grapes (perfect for mouth-watering whites).
This limited-release wine is especially unique thanks to its super-small and exclusive wine region. Grab a couple bottles of this zippy white before it sells out!
- This citrusy stunner is as racy and vibrant as its neon green label. One sip, and you'll know - summer's here!
- Matt got the chance to make you an Albarino for the first time this year, harvested from cool, breezy vineyards along the California Delta. He kept the winemaking process simple to show off Albarino's naturally bright and fresh flavors. You'll love him for it.
- Refreshing wines like this never go out of style... but they do run out of stock. Best be prepared before the weather turns hot!
- Single vineyard Albarino from a teeny town on the Delta with an extra helping of ripe fruit flavors – a real stunner!
- Jacqueline found this gem of a vineyard and gave those grapes the tender love and care they needed to make this dramatic, scintillating white.
- You want the perfect big dinner white wine? Albarino is good on its own but has that crispness that makes it perfect to pair with a lemony plate of fresh oysters. YUM!
- Last year's vintage won a Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You fund a champion, Angels!