- Intensely fruity and delectably bold, Jacqueline’s inky red drips with rich, sultry dark berry flavors and a smooth, long-lasting finish that’s simply irresistible.
- This fruit is picked just up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a Sonoma hillside that basks in enough sunshine to ripen the grapes to absolute perfection.
- It’s no wonder Jacqueline’s Sonoma Valley Cab Franc is a beloved Angel-favorite, with a +90% lifetime rating from thousands of Angels – grab a bottle and taste the decadence for yourself!
- When it comes to downright decadent reds with an extra helping of luxury, Camille’s the winemaker to turn to. This Napa Cab Franc is as bold, breathtaking and balanced as they come, with loads of red fruits playing perfectly into its pure silky smoothness.
- Camille used Angel funding to source from Buhman Ranch, her favorite vineyard in Napa’s famed Carneros region (and one of the valley’s oldest), where stunning Cab Franc grows like a charm.
- Your winemaker spared no expense to make this luscious red the most refined it could be, including a bit of aging in expensive French oak. It’s the kind of Napa red that goes for over $50 a bottle – but for Angels, it’s yours for a $29 savings!
- Juicy, rich and loaded with dollops of delicious fruity decadence – if it’s world-class Cab Franc you’re after, Jacqueline’s the winemaker to know.
- Lucky for you, Jaqueline’s got the inside scoop on Lodi’s very best fruit, and with your funding, she’s able to deliver velvety, lush show-stoppers like this, one glorious vintage after another.
- With so many luscious, juicy, fruity flavors going on, you can’t go wrong with Jacqueline’s favorite Cab Franc pairing. She insists: “PIZZA!”