Making a memorable, decadent red is Camille’s thing – and this luxurious Cab Franc proves no different. It’s flowing with layers of bold red fruits, soft rustic spices and a long, smooth finish.
With Angel support, Camille harvested premium grapes from one of Napa’s oldest farms near Carneros – the ranch still has cattle and horses roaming the grounds. (Camille is constantly checking the gates are locked so the animals don't wander off!)
Your winemaker suggests a glass of this sumptuous Cab Franc with a bowl of fresh berries and rich whipped cream...ahhh, yes. Heaven.
The last vintage won Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition… you fund a superstar, Angels!
- Get ready for another dry, bold and delicious Cabernet Franc. Jacqueline's mastered this rich and inky red – it's fruity and intense, like a spoonful of jalapeno jam.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
- Decadent, bold and delicious – Jacqueline knows all the flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave!
- Jacqueline loves this grape, and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This red is loud and complex, with incredibly juicy fruit flavors and a rich plummy finish.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation. "Don't forget the fresh basil on top!" "Or the parmesan!"