- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabs Macario's famous for making, with rich velvety fruit that you expect from a Tempranillo and a lush, powerful punch of Petite Sirah to round things out. Mmmm.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
- Brilliant, dark berry flavors are elevated by currant and warm spice – balanced, and full of layers.
- Bordeaux reds were Karen’s inspiration behind this red medley. With an eye for detail and careful blending, she crafted a vibrant wine that's 8 varietals of deliciousness.
- Karen loves to make wine that’s meant to be shared with those she's closest with, and that’s what this blend is. This is the perfect bottle for a family dinner, or splitting with a friend on the porch.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your Aussie winemaker crafted you a top-shelf red that's filled with lifts of wild berries, juicy plums, warm toasty spices and a silky-smooth finish.
- Using specially-selected fruit parcels, Stuart combined rich, fragrant Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon with lush and juicy Merlot to bring you this well-structured red.
- This is a serious wine that's half the price of its competitors. Pour yourself a glass (or into a decanter) before cooking a hearty dinner like creamy mushroom risotto – you won't regret it...
- Nicholas and Marshall’s elegant Bordeaux-style red blend packs classic blackberry and plum flavors alongside hints of mocha and toasted oak from barrel aging.
- Angel funding finally freed the Brothers Miller to make their own wine from the world-famous Paso Robles vineyards that have been in their family for generations. Now it’s finally here!
- The brothers used Cabernet Sauvignon as the backbone for this rich red, but added a bit of Merlot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc for a classic Bordeaux style that shows exactly why their vineyards are so famous throughout the world.