- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabs Macario's famous for making, with rich velvety fruit that you expect from a Tempranillo and a lush, powerful punch of Petite Sirah to round things out. Mmmm.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
- Brilliant, dark berry flavors are elevated by currant and warm spice – balanced, and full of layers.
- Bordeaux reds were Karen’s inspiration behind this red medley. With an eye for detail and careful blending, she crafted a vibrant wine that's 8 varietals of deliciousness.
- Karen loves to make wine that’s meant to be shared with those she's closest with, and that’s what this blend is. This is the perfect bottle for a family dinner, or splitting with a friend on the porch.
Scott’s rich and compelling blend will blow your MIND. Your epic red’s packed with a chock-full of good stuff – flavors of juicy dark plums, black cherries, silky textures and a dash of spice for good measure.
Thanks to Angels, Scott scooped up fruit from three prominent vineyards to make this epic blend – velvety lush Cab, dark and dreamy Merlot (from a 25+ year vineyard!) and peppery Petite Sirah for extra oomph.
This intense and seductive red will take your BBQ to the next level – pour a glass and let it breathe before you fire up the grill, and by the time you sit down to dinner, you’ll have one heck of a combo.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your Aussie winemaker crafted you a top-shelf red that's filled with lifts of wild berries, juicy plums, warm toasty spices and a silky-smooth finish.
- Using specially-selected fruit parcels, Stuart combined rich, fragrant Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon with lush and juicy Merlot to bring you this well-structured red.
- This is a serious wine that's half the price of its competitors. Pour yourself a glass (or into a decanter) before cooking a hearty dinner like creamy mushroom risotto – you won't regret it...
- This scrumptious, stellar red blend from Australian winemaking duo Judy and Glen Kelly gushes with a bounty of dark berry flavors, backed by just a touch of spice and a long rewarding finish. “Heaven Sent” indeed.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Judy and Glen were able to start with top-tier Cabernet Sauvignon and craft an elegant, easy-sipping blend featuring lush Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Shiraz and just a touch of Grenache to round everything out in the most delicious way possible.
- This delectable red comes straight from vines that Judy and Glen have tended together for over 20 years, and they put extra special care into each and every bottle. Now it’s all yours to enjoy!