WE'RE NOT SURE
- This wine’s insane! Scott made this Napa Valley red to celebrate being 100% Angel funded. He’s wanted to perfect his own signature blend since the 90s – and he nailed it!
- Scott gathered up grapes spanning the entire Valley to build this seductive red crammed with expensive fruit - picking Merlot for its black plum flavors and woodsy aromas, Cab for its rich, velvety textures, and Petite Sirah for a little sweet spice.
- Simply grilled meats love this wine – pour this one 30 minutes before your meat comes of the grill, you’ll have one heck of a combo!
- Rich and smooth black fruit flavors give this wine a ton of power and a velvety finish. Every sip of this top-shelf Cab gets better and better!
- Angels gave Matt the chance to work from two premium vineyard sites in cooler growing regions in Paso Robles - one from the Eastside, one from the Westside. The warm days and cooler nights let the grapes ripen slowly and more evenly, giving the wine more depth and complexity.
- This is a gorgeous, lush and classic Cabernet – the perfect combination of SoCal sunshine, unique soils, and Matt's unabashed passion for the region.
- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabernet wines Macario is so famous for making, with the velvety smoothness that you can expect from a Tempranillo.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
- One of Chile's finest winemakers combined 3 of the country's richest grapes: Cabernet, Carménère and Syrah... and this rich beauty is a bona fide blockbuster
- Harvested from the Maule and Colchagua valleys of Chile, areas known for their long growing season and big, bold, bursting fruit. From your first sip to the last, this red stays easy drinking. Underneath there's a little bit of sweet dark chocolate that gives it a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness.
- Over 38,000 Angels said they'd buy it again – so we told Connie to beef it up even more.... and boy, did she.
- We are whipping out the big guns...and that starts with this showstopping, top-shelf Cabernet Merlot from Stuart Pym.
- Rich and complex with plums and blackberries, high-end wine like this would normally cost an arm and a leg...but Angel funding makes this Australian beaut an everyday pleasure.
- Stuart's Cabernet got a new surname- and it isn't nearly as difficult to say as Sauvignon. He was bored of standard reds- so this Aussie went and blended up Cab Sauv and Merlot grapes together. His alchemy is your well-deserved gain.
- Jean Pascal had access to Chile's finest vineyards and a state of the art winery– he just needed the money and time to make the top-of-the-line, silky red he dreamed about.
- His day job is making the critically acclaimed Domus Aurea ($60/bottle) so he knows how to make a 90 pt. red that's made to last. This is a velvety blend, full of warm berries and spice... and it just keeps getting better with age!
- And thanks to Angel funding, you cut the costs of selling and marketing that wine, so you get it at the stunningly price– it's still a splurge, but worth it!