WE'RE NOT SURE
Matt's intense blend is an all-access pass to the BIGGEST flavors in Napa. Cabernet is just the beginning – he masterfully mixed 6 layers of decadent fruit inside – like silky Syrah, powerful Petite Sirah, luscious Petit Verdot... and a few secrets too.
This is what happens when you give a Napa legend, top-selling Cabernet maker AND former Winemaker of the Year the chance to make something truly unique. Bravo, you.
- Go on – treat yourself to a taste of this limited release while there are still a few bottles left. Just prepare to be blown away, because your decadent red has some serious star power.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Matt's made you a devilishly smooth red from the gold-crusted vineyards of El Dorado County... and it's a real treasure.
- Think of it as a Calfornia-meets-Bordeaux-style red – aged it in fire-toasted French oak to give it that signature berry-fueled richness that brings a tear to your eye.
- A Cab blend from a Naked legend is yours for $15 buckaroos! If you think this wine will last on the site long, think again. Stock up. FAST!
- We are whipping out the big guns...and that starts with this showstopping, top-shelf Cabernet Merlot from Stuart Pym.
- Rich and complex with plums and blackberries, high-end wine like this would normally cost an arm and a leg...but Angel funding makes this Australian beaut an everyday pleasure.
- Stuart's Cabernet got a new surname- and it isn't nearly as difficult to say as Sauvignon. He was bored of standard reds- so this Aussie went and blended up Cab Sauv and Merlot grapes together. His alchemy is your well-deserved gain.
- Jean Pascal had access to Chile's finest vineyards and a state of the art winery– he just needed the money and time to make the top-of-the-line, silky red he dreamed about.
- His day job is making the critically acclaimed Domus Aurea ($60/bottle) so he knows how to make a 90 pt. red that's made to last. This is a velvety blend, full of warm berries and spice... and it just keeps getting better with age!
- And thanks to Angel funding, you cut the costs of selling and marketing that wine, so you get it at the stunningly price– it's still a splurge, but worth it!