WE'RE NOT SURE
- This wine’s insane! Scott made this Napa Valley red to celebrate being 100% Angel funded. He’s wanted to perfect his own signature blend since the 90s – and he nailed it!
- Scott gathered up grapes spanning the entire Valley to build this seductive red crammed with expensive fruit - picking Merlot for its black plum flavors and woodsy aromas, Cab for its rich, velvety textures, and Petite Sirah for a little sweet spice.
- Simply grilled meats love this wine – pour this one 30 minutes before your meat comes of the grill, you’ll have one heck of a combo!
- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabernet wines Macario is so famous for making, with the velvety smoothness that you can expect from a Tempranillo.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
- One of Chile's finest winemakers combined two of the country's most popular red grapes: Cabernet and Carménère... and this little beauty is a bona fide blockbuster.
- This wine comes from Curico and Itata Valley in the Central part of Chile, areas known for their long growing season and big, bold, bursting fruit. From your first sip to the last, this red stays easy drinking. Underneath there's a little bit of sweet dark chocolate that gives it a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness.
- Over 35,000 Angels said they'd buy it again – so we told Connie to beef it up and make the wine of her dreams. This vintage is even better than the last!
- We are whipping out the big guns...and that starts with this showstopping, top-shelf Cabernet Merlot from Stuart Pym.
- Rich and complex with plums and blackberries, high-end wine like this would normally cost an arm and a leg...but Angel funding makes this Australian beaut an everyday pleasure.
- Stuart's Cabernet got a new surname- and it isn't nearly as difficult to say as Sauvignon. He was bored of standard reds- so this Aussie went and blended up Cab Sauv and Merlot grapes together. His alchemy is your well-deserved gain.
- A warm, juicy full-bodied red that will have you singing its praises after just one glass! Trah Lah Lah Lah Lah!
- It's like a big expensive Bordeaux blend (one critic called it Bordeaux on steroids) except it's from a region that is less well known and sunnier. That means even riper fruit – and it only costs a fraction of the price!
- A fanciful Merlot and Cabernet blend full of fruit, fun and life. It needed some time to age, so Joe and Ryan barrel-aged and cellared it for 2 years! And now it's ready to enjoy!
- Jean Pascal had access to Chile's finest vineyards and a state of the art winery– he just needed the money and time to make the top-of-the-line, silky red he dreamed about.
- His day job is making the critically acclaimed Domus Aurea ($60/bottle) so he knows how to make a 90 pt. red that's made to last. This is a velvety blend, full of warm berries and spice... and it just keeps getting better with age!
- And thanks to Angel funding, you cut the costs of selling and marketing that wine, so you get it at the stunningly price– it's still a splurge, but worth it!