With each fresh and fruity sip, taste raspberries and cherries blending with spicy oak flavors and hints vanilla, chocolate, spice and rosemary, capped off by a smooth, lingering finish.
With your help, Irene picked out vineyards growing mainly in the Curico Valley, in the central part of Chile. The valley’s Mediterranean climate makes for ideal Cabernet Sauvignon growing conditions, bringing out all of the grapes’ best flavors.
Irene says to take your time and let this wine breathe a bit before sitting down for a laid-back meal of thick, juicy steak or sweet, savory barbecue. Make your next meal a tasting tour of Chilean wine country – cheers!
- Your soft, yet complex Cabernet is back! It's packed with layers of juicy fruits and a bit of spice from French oak barrels to warm your cheeks. Oh, and it's from one of Chile's most famous winemakers!
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, expect to see a pricetag of $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you're a smart cookie and support Jean Pascal directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. JP's wines get even better with bottle age. Grab a bottle to enjoy in the moment and tuck away another for a delightful surprise later down the line!
- Chile has a way with Cabernet, and this deep and structured Lacaze red is proof. Harvested from 30-year-old vineyards, it's full of bright berries and exotic spices.
- This is JP's special Reserve blend - made from grapes surrounding the Andes Mountains that benefit from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and it's yours for an unreal price, because YOU made it happen.
- Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – and YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena... and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a velvety-smooth, fruit-forward wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.
- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
- This Cab stays easy drinking from your first sip to your last! With flavors like creamy dark chocolate and blackberries, Coni's wine has a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness.
- ...and it's made from vineyards at the foot of the Andes mountains – Chile's Maule Valley (an area known for its long growing season and big, bursting fruit!)
- But you know what they say... great wine is made in small quantities. And Coni's latest red is no exception! If you want a taste, you've got to act fast.