WE'RE NOT SURE
- This show-stopping Sonoma Cab is as rich and concentrated as they come, with powerful, elegant flavors of cherry, plum and a slight touch of tastebud-tingling spice.
- The fruit for this Cab all came from the same block in a single Sonoma Valley vineyard, making it a perfect little slice of Wine Country in a bottle. Ana calls 2018 “a winemaker’s vintage”, meaning the conditions were picture-perfect for letting this vineyard’s grapes ripen to their fullest, richest potential.
- 2018 was actually the very first vintage from these young vines, meaning you get to taste the fruit from this high-end corner of Sonoma before anyone else. Grab a bottle and be the first to try it!
- Ana’s deep, elegant and forever fruity Cabernet perfectly captures the power of Sonoma - her home away from Portugal.
- With Angel funding unlocking virtually any vineyard she wants in California wine country, Ana struck out to craft the finest, ripest, most unforgettable Cabernet in Sonoma – now it’s all yours!
- This bold, first-class Cabernet is ideal for aging on the top shelf for a few years if you want to let the flavors evolve a bit more. Or enjoy a glass the same day it arrives – just be sure to give it an hour or two to sit after opening, and let all its wondrous flavors unfold.