- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- With your funding, Sharon was able to work with grapes from a handful of vineyards across California's cool-climate Central Coast, then aged the wine for several months in fancy new French Oak barrels to bring you an easy drinking, everyday red.
- If you think it's delicious now, just wait – a richly textured, full-bodied red like Sharon's only gets better with age!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For first-rate Reserve Cab overflowing with unbelievably bright flavors of red cherry and lush blackberry, and enough ‘oomph’ for 10 Cabernets – you’ve come to the right place!
- Even when powerhouse Lodi Cabernet would have been enough on its own, Evangelos dared to go even bigger and bolder, adding a touch of majestic Merlot straight from Napa Valley and never looking back.
- Make sure you give yourself plenty of time for enjoying this Cab – with this much elegance and flavor, you’ll need to take an extra minute or two after each sip to let it all sink in and catch your breath again.