WE'RE NOT SURE
- With such elegant, bold and mind-blowing dark berry flavors – not to mention an exquisite velvety smoothness – it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular Angel-funded Cabs of all time.
- Your funding helped this 3-time Winemaker of the Year pull out all the stops yet again for the 7th vintage of this classic Cab with an impeccable blending of Lodi Cab with first-class fruit from Stephen’s own Calaveras estate.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels have rated every single vintage over 90%.
- Ripe, refined and rich with elegant fruity finesse, Sharon’s California Cab is one layer of decadent dark berry flavor after another, all rounded off with a velvety smoothness that lasts oh-so luxuriously long.
- With Angel’s backing her each step of the way, Sharon was able to source pristine Cabernet from a handful of top-notch vineyards in Lodi and her beloved Paso Robles, then aged the wine for several months in French Oak barrels to bring you an easy-drinking red for any night of the week.
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Each sip of this bold, elegant Cabernet is a smooth, mouth-filling dive into decadent dark flavors of jammy blackberry, with an impeccable silky finish that seems to last forever.
- Thanks to your support, brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller sourced premium coastal Cabernet from top-tier vines in the Paso Robles region, where they've spent their lives tending some of California’s most famous vineyards.
- This plush, powerhouse Cabernet is the perfect reason to fire up the grill and indulge in a hearty helping of barbecue spare ribs or a savory, melt-in-your-mouth tri-tip. Yum!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Paso Cab is loaded with deep, dark fruit flavors from juicy plum to ripe, luscious blueberry. Richard added an extra touch of delicate smoothness to balance out the bold fruit here, by aging it in expensive French oak barrels.
- Thanks to Angels, Richard got to return to the revered Giacone Vineyard, tucked away in a little corner of Paso Robles where the conditions are picture-perfect for growing mind-blowing Cabernet.
- Richard only sources enough fruit to make a small batch of this luxurious red each year and Angels scoop it up in a flash. Grab a bottle and don’t miss out!
- Ana’s deep, elegant and forever fruity Cabernet perfectly captures the power of Sonoma - her home away from Portugal.
- With Angel funding unlocking virtually any vineyard she wants in California wine country, Ana struck out to craft the finest, ripest, most unforgettable Cabernet in Sonoma – now it’s all yours!
- This bold, first-class Cabernet is ideal for aging on the top shelf for a few years if you want to let the flavors evolve a bit more. Or enjoy a glass the same day it arrives – just be sure to give it an hour or two to sit after opening, and let all its wondrous flavors unfold.
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- Craving a sumptuous, powerfully fruity red that’s jam-packed with layer after layer of rich, juicy flavor? You’re in the right place. This Cab’s delectably dark fruit flavors and mouthwatering silky-smoothness are almost too good to be true.
- With Angel funding on her side, Alex got special access to high-end Cabernet tended by an esteemed 5th-generation Napa grower, and expertly blended in just a touch of smooth Merlot from the same vineyard to give this red an extra layer of fruity finesse.
- It’s the kind of classic Napa Cab that wine lovers pay top dollar for – but for supporting Alex, the only thing bigger than the flavors here are your savings. Scoop up a bottle while there’s still some left!
- Each sip of David’s irresistible California Cab is a bold, lavish mouthful of juicy, refined dark fruit flavors, with a lush smoothness that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- David scoured the best winegrowing corners of California to track down the ripest, most sought-after grapes for this world-class Cabernet and Angel support gave him special access to the very best fruit of his choosing.
- David somehow manages to outdo himself with every new vintage of his top-notch Provare Cab, and his 2018 is no exception! Only a winemaker like David could bring you a California Cab this elegant and powerful for only $10.99 – now it’s your's to enjoy!
- Franc’s stunning single-vineyard Cabernet is what big, bold Sonoma reds are all about. Overflowing with rich, ripe berry flavors, a show-stealing smoothness and unbelievable elegance, this smooth crowd-pleaser hits all the marks!
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery in Sonoma, with a resumé that includes stints at super high-end names like Napa cult Cab phenom, World's End. He’s a proven pro at coaxing out the most complex, decadent flavors possible in big, lavish Cabs like this.
- This world-class red is ready to savor now – but for a Cab this refined and powerfully fruity, simply give it half an hour or more to open up and breathe after first popping the cork, to make sure you get every little nuance of finesse and meticulously crafted flavor.