- David’s big, velvety Cabernet leaps from the glass with massive, mouthwatering flavors of ripe cherries, juicy dark plums and toasty, tummy-warming vanilla spices.
- Painstakingly crafted with full, lush grapes from a top-tier vineyard in the heart of Lodi wine country, this Cab is rich, robust and bursting with flavor – the way only David can make them.
- Personally, David pairs his Reserve Cab with savory Dr. Pepper-glazed, slow-cooked ribs. Or, if you’re feeling fancy, he says, put out some sliced charcuterie with creamy cheese and a crunchy baguette and sip away!
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- A potent blend of top-quality Cab from Lodi and Clarksburg – two standout regions in California's Central Valley. The vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
- David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from an over 20-year-old vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
- Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Decadent as a jar of brambly berries, this big brooding Cab from David is a powerhouse sipper that’s perfect for almost every occasion.
- David sourced this medal-winning Cabernet from a single Clarksburg vineyard owned by grapegrowers he’s been working with for over 20 years.
- This wine is like a piece of history, David says. It’s an homage to the family vineyard of Wayne Miller, whose family has its own place in history: a photo of Wayne’s son was selected to be on the gold-plated record that was placed on the Voyager spacecraft!