WE'RE NOT SURE
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
Dark and sumptuous, this classic Napa Cab is jam-packed with layers of flavors – like juicy dark fruits, rich chocolate, crispy crème brûlée and texture that’s silkier-than-satin.
With the help of Angels, Alex got exclusive access to vines sitting just outside Napa Valley proper (farmed by the same family for 3 generations!) to bring you world-famous Cabernet – the SAME stuff that sells for $100 a bottle is yours for a THIRD of the cost!
- After Alex made waves with her great white Chenin Blanc, she debuted this Cab last year – and it quickly rose to the surface in a frenzy with Angels! Scoop up a bottle quick, before it disappears...
Like a farmer’s market stand packed with fresh berries, this is a fruit-forward, luxurious, ultra-ripe and seductive Cabernet, brimming with brambly blackberries, cherries and juicy plums with a finish that’s just so long and smooth.
And the fact that it’s from Moon Mountain – the highest mountainside sub-appellation in Sonoma Valley – is really special. This is a super-rare, super-exclusive set of vineyards that get doused in morning sun and produce small, concentrated grapes. That's where all those intense flavors come in!
Powered by Angel funding, Ana traversed the hillside rows to find the perfect Cabernet clusters for this dynamo red, adding in some extra indulgence with oak barrel aging. Now you’re getting an extravagant dose of wine country for a fraction of the one-in-a-million price tag!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is powerhouse mountain Cab at its finest! From the first sip to the last, each taste is a ripe, juicy explosion of intense, tangy dark fruit flavors like warm, brooding cherry pie with lush plums on the side, and just a touch of mocha.
- With your help, Ana sourced this Cab from a single vineyard in one of the highest-elevation grape growing regions in all of California, where the grapes that grow higher up are smaller and packed with twice as much flavor as those in the valleys. Just wait til you taste the difference!
- As if using some of the most pristine grapes in all of Sonoma wasn’t enough, your funding let Ana age this gloriously rich red in fancy French Oak and crank this mighty mountain Cab all the way up to 11!