WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels made the most impeccable sparkling Rosé possible - Cremant de Limoux – for 40% less. If that isn't triomphe... what is?!
- You sent Francoise – a Limoux expert – to make a fresh pink sparkler from four different grapes, including rare Mauzac - which gives this luminous bubbly its juicy fruit flavors. It's just so elegant!
- And Limoux is the perfect alternative to a Champagne. "You pay less for better quality," Francoise says with a smirk. We're ok with this French rivalry – especially at $14.99!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's like you uncovered a hidden trove of diamonds. Cremant de Limoux is an incredible treasure – creamy, classic, dancing with tiny bubbles... and delightfully over the top.
- Did you know Limoux is an ancient wine region... older than Champagne?! Yep, this village in the south of France has made bubblies since the 16th century. And they have it perfected – they just don't boast about it as much...
- ...and that's the reason a sparkling wine with this kind of incredible caliber is yours for $14.99. Sounds like news to keep to yourself – unless you've already bought 6.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
- Keith's gorgeous blush Rosé is a tangerine dream – full of juicy, refreshing citrus flavors and soft and creamy finish. You'll be drinking this wine all spring. And summer. And ok, in fall, too.
- Angel funding gave Keith the chance to show off his Champagne-making chops and inject a Rosé with his own fun, easy-to-enjoy style.
- This sparkling Rosé from your Schramsberg savant would be double the price for anyone else. But no way, we say, for the Angels who make it happen!
- When Angels clamored for some slightly sweeter bubbles, Wayne made this lush demi-sec bubbly in the same process as Champagne -- the result is an absolute treasure that's easy to drink and still as richly creamy as you expect the Eponina to be.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- This is the only demi-sec sparkling funded by American Angels. And it sells out faster than you can imagine!
Complex and rich, this scrumptious white is full of rich pear, cozy apple and oh-so-juicy pineapple flavors – like a satisfying summer cocktail.
Sharon's blend is a highlight reel of the Central Coast - cool-climate Chardonnay from foggy Monterey, rich Marsanne from San Benito, and citrusy Pinot Grigio from the sunny hills of Paso... a true vacation in a bottle!
You gave a daring California girl chance to harness the coast's brightest, boldest flavors inside this one-time blend – grab a bottle of a special signature white while it lasts!