- This crisp, mouth-filling and seriously sippable Chardonnay is flush with bright, refreshing tropical fruit flavors leading into a wonderfully smooth and decadent finish.
- With your help, Evangelos was able to put all his skills into this Chardonnay, turning luscious, high-end Lodi grapes into a world-class white wine masterpiece – now it’s yours to savor!
- Previous vintages of this Chardonnay have won BIG at wine competitions, and it’s no wonder. With your support giving Evangelos the creative freedom to make this Chard as bold and breathtaking as possible, the sky’s the limit!
- In the mood for the fruitiest, freshest white wine from California's Central Coast the summer? Rick's got you covered! This first-class Chardonnay drips with delectable green apple, peach and tropical flavors and a refreshing ripeness that lasts and lasts.
- Angel funding put Rick in one of the most choice hillside Chardonnay vineyards in Southern Monterey to get first pick of the finest fruit of the year. Then he aged the wine on lees and skipped the oak to let the crisp, delicate fruit flavors shine through the best they can.
- Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day!
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
This high-end Chardonnay sings with bright flavors of ripe green apple and a citrusy touch of orange blossom and lemon, making it a fresh, fruity and perfectly complex white you won’t want to miss.
Ted sourced stellar Chardonnay fruit from the Berry Lane Vineyard in Napa’s Coombsville region, then took a unique approach to fermenting and aging the wine, using a mix of stainless steel, oak barrels and Acacia wood for a special touch of floral flavor.
Sushi makes an ideal pairing for this crisp, intensely fruity Chardonnay, Ted says. “Pair it with a salmon roll and fall in love.”
- Overflowing with a rush of rich, ripe fruit and an unmatched silky smoothness, Scott’s creamy, elegant white wine is Sonoma Chardonnay at its most delectable.
- With the help of Angel funding, Scott used his connections to one of Sonoma’s legacy grapegrowing families to source high-end grapes from a trio of cool-climate Sonoma vineyards, where world-class Chardonnay grows like a charm.
- For Scott’s 8th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, he pulled out all the stops...grab a bottle of this white wine classic and see just how decadent your Angel-funded Chardonnay can be.
- Big, bold and buttery, with rich stone fruit flavors and lush creaminess for days – this is Sonoma Chardonnay at its most luxurious!
- Franc used Angel funding to source impeccable fruit from the renowned Wildwood Vineyard in Kenwood, home to the most prime spot for Chardonnay in Sonoma Valley.
- Sonoma whites this luscious easily go for twice as much, but for backing Franc through every step of crafting this dreamy Chard, you get it with an exclusive Angel savings.
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tom whipped you up a real treat! This refreshing Chardonnay’s blooming with bright tropical fruits, juicy green apples and rich, smooth texture – with a long, clean finish.
Thanks to Angels, Tom got access to the ripest, most flavor-packed fruit around for this crisp white. “I really enjoy making expressive, fruit-forward Chardonnays like this that have a touch of creaminess – without being overly oaky,” he says.
Chill a bottle of this white, pour a glass and let it sit for a few minutes to let the fresh fruity flavors open up. Then crack a few oysters, slurp, and guzzle down this white. You won’t regret it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Like taking bites of cool white peach and granny smith apple side by side, this crispy white’s flavors were carefully coaxed out with cold fermenting and aging in stainless steel.
Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller used your funding to choose from the perfect vineyards in a cool-climate pocket of sunny Santa Barbara, where sea breezes keep the grapes refreshed and buzzing with flavor all the way to the finished wine.
The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Nicholas and Marshall’s advice: “Get a corkscrew and get busy!”