- No wonder last year's vintage of this single-varietal Carneros Blanc de Blancs won GOLD! After letting your bubbly rest in bottle for 18 months during tirage, your top-shelf sparkling is dripping with richness - and yet, it's still so refreshing and crisp!
- Before you came along, Keith was Head Winemaker at Schramsberg, crafting the nation's most prestigious sparkling. Now he's made a bubbly with the same elegance, and stature as Schramsberg's famed Blanc de Blancs... at a fraction of the price!
- Try not to freak out when we tell you this: Only 300 cases were made. Wine with this much finesse will sell out before the big clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, so you need to BUY NOW.
Refreshing, radiant, pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. If you could only drink one bottle of sparkling, you’re gonna want to pop open this authentic French bubbly. Stat.
JP's the brilliant mind behind powerhouses like Ruinart and Mumm – he knows that minimal fruit handling and pristine production technique is key to making really expensive French Champagne.
A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40...now THAT’S worth a toast!
This old-vine white dances with delicate fruit flavors, a touch of sweet nectar and an indulgent, smooth finish that tickles your tongue.
With your support, Benjamin is the 7th generation in his family to make Premier Cru Chablis! He loves introducing Angels to the unique terroir of Chablis through his luxurious white wines – celebrating “what has been below the surface of our vineyards for centuries.”
And this limited-production bottle is upper crust. Ben is super-picky about the vines he uses – “it might reduce our production quantity, but at the end of the day the bottle never compromises on quality.” Grab this treasure before it’s gone!
Sip in this Chablis, close your eyes and you may just picture sweeping stretches of vineyards, glistening from soft rays of Burgundian sunlight...because your bright, creamy white tastes as delicious as its famous wine region looks.
Benjamin harvested your Chardonnay grapes for this white from one of the most prestigious parts of the Chablis region – the vines are rooted in ancient marine soil that gives lots of complexity and pep to your Premier Cru.
Just like the 7 generations of winemakers in his family, Ben loves honoring French tradition. – and you help him! “I grew up with a grape of Chardonnay under my pillow,” he says. “Support from Angels sustains our investment and future vintages."
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- This Premier Cru sings with the Chablis trifecta: freshness, minerality, and cream. Ben says: "Premier Cru Vau Ligneau is not one of the most well-known appellations because it's rather small – but it makes some of the best crisp, vivid and refreshing wines."
- This white has a lip-smacking, tingling finish that absolutely sings with simple grilled fish– or a splash of shellfish.
Don’t let the name intimidate you – Chablis is another word for French Chardonnay. And Benjamin’s Premier Cru is everything you love about French white wine – light, creamy, with a nice and crisp finish.
These Chardonnay grapes hail from the Chablis region in Burgundy – known for its pristine mineral soils – perfect for growing refreshing whites. And Benjamin’s family has grown vines there since the 1600s! He’s the 7th generation winemaker in his family – and you helped make that happen.
Benjamin suggests slurping down this elegant delight with oysters, grilled fish or chicken cooked in a creamy wine sauce. Bon appetit.