All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Elegant, 90+ rated and delicate, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling – an all-out Angel and critic favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — from the finest Sonoma Coast Chardonnay – because you made it possible.
- This is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards year after year. It even beat Taittinger as a judges' favorite at the SF Wine Competition – get your hands on a bottle whenever you see it return!
- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious flavors like baked apple, pear and brioche. It’s rich and creamy – no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less meant more intense flavors, and with Angels’ help, he saved these vines.
- Today, it's a golden-hued, smooth treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- Crisp tropical fruity flavors like juicy peach and pineapple give way to a touch of toasty spice in this creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert. It looks and tastes like a glass of gold!
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards and blend fruit from warmer pockets with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
This world-class Chardonnay is an Australian masterpiece with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
- With sumptuous flavors like candied citrus and baked apple, this rich and creamy white is an irresistible pairing with fettuccine Alfredo!
- Your funding gave David the chance to harvest grapes from local vineyards that consistently produce perfectly-ripened fruit to make this top-shelf sipper.
- David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!” At your Angel price, it won’t last long!
This is classic California Chardonnay with Scott’s no-holds-barred style – big on flavors like baked apple and pear, peach cobbler and crème brûlée.
Your funding lets Scott use his deep connections throughout Sonoma to harvest high-end grapes from renowned, cool-climate vineyards, where world-class Chardonnay grows like a charm.
Celebrate Scott’s 10th vintage of this wine – a perennial Angel favorite – by grabbing bottles of what he calls “a winemaker's wine” – unabashedly bold, yet balanced – a perfect match for lobster bisque and shrimp scampi.
This Chardonnay is a refreshing white with zippy citrus flavors and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
With your funding, award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula crafted this lively white to spotlight the easy-drinking side of Chardonnay, with just a touch of toasty oak to balance its fresh fruity character.
Chardonnay has consistently been one of Tom’s most popular wines with Angels – now’s your chance to try his latest vintage of this crowd favorite.
- With layers of flavors like mouthwatering citrus, pears and juicy peach – plus creamy notes like butterscotch from gentle barrel aging – this white delicately walks a tightrope between freshness and richness, never losing balance.
- Angel funding gave Matt his choice of premium Chardonnay from four vineyards in Sonoma’s Petaluma Gap, where cool coastal winds blow and fog rolls in daily, resulting in a wine with mouthfilling flavor and complexity.
- Matt proves he’s more than Napa Cabernet and delicate Rosé. Red, pink, white – is there anything he can’t make? One sip and you’ll be smitten. Stock up and taste this premier Parish Chardonnay for yourself!
- Juicy flavors like ripe golden apple, pear and tropical fruits meld with gentle creaminess, making this an irresistible sipper.
- Brothers Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to select the best Chardonnay along the coast to bring you a refined, rich Santa Barbara classic.
- Ready for a vacation in a glass? This is perfect white with seafood – preferably surrounded by family and friends.
- This scrumptious French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenées mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps Ben share his region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – cheers to that!
- With layers of zesty citrus and buttery oak flavors, this Chardonnay is the perfect balance of richness and vibrance.
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for an incredible price. Land, labor and production costs are much lower – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.