- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit!
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
- No wonder last year's vintage of this single-varietal Carneros Blanc de Blancs won GOLD! After letting your bubbly rest in bottle for 18 months during tirage, your top-shelf sparkling is dripping with richness - and yet, it's still so refreshing and crisp!
- Before you came along, Keith was Head Winemaker at Schramsberg, crafting the nation's most prestigious sparkling. Now he's made a bubbly with the same elegance, and stature as Schramsberg's famed Blanc de Blancs... at a fraction of the price!
- Try not to freak out when we tell you this: Only 300 cases were made. Wine with this much finesse will sell out before the big clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, so you need to BUY NOW.
Refreshing, radiant, pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. If you could only drink one bottle of sparkling, you’re gonna want to pop open this authentic French bubbly. Stat.
JP's the brilliant mind behind powerhouses like Ruinart and Mumm – he knows that minimal fruit handling and pristine production technique is key to making really expensive French Champagne.
A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40...now THAT’S worth a toast!
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1200 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $14.99 price is for your eyes only.
- Angels LOVE this classic bubbly. Blanc de Blancs is a super-elegant and delicate style of sparkling wine made of pure and refreshing Chardonnay.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) - for less than $20!
- This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out quick - and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
This fresh California white is packed with peaches, apples, and citrus – guaranteed to make your mouth water.
With your funding, Jac was able to get premium, perfectly-ripe Chardonnay grapes from a big-ticket Sonoma wine region – and used a gentle processing and cold fermentation in order to lock in every single bit of juiciness.
This is a must-have for those looking to try a California Chard that’s a little less buttery and more fruit-driven – a perfect match for a creamy cheese plate or salmon on the grill.
The last vintage of this wine won a Best in Class medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. That’s the biggest award a wine can get – and you can expect those same champion flavors this year!
- David knows how to take a classic California wine to the next level – which is why he’s your expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay. This high-end Chard is full of vibrant fruit flavor and creamy texture.
- Your crisp white was made from one of the oldest vineyards in the region - that was almost destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as neighboring plots. But Angels rescued these vines so David could focus on quality before quantity.
- It's no wonder this crisp white's earned 91%+ ratings the past four years! It's the perfect Chard for a plate of creamy, cheesy fettuccine... (and delicious with post-dinner popcorn and a movie).
Tom whipped you up a real treat! This refreshing Chardonnay’s blooming with bright tropical fruits, juicy green apples and rich, smooth texture – with a long, clean finish.
Thanks to Angels, Tom got access to the ripest, most flavor-packed fruit around for this crisp white. “I really enjoy making expressive, fruit-forward Chardonnays like this that have a touch of creaminess – without being overly oaky,” he says.
Chill a bottle of this white, pour a glass and let it sit for a few minutes to let the fresh fruity flavors open up. Then crack a few oysters, slurp, and guzzle down this white. You won’t regret it.
- This is Reserve Chardonnay, "Kiwi-style" – round and gentle with a pop of refined citrus. Nicky made sure it got all the luxury treatments – barrel-aging included!
- ...Fun fact: It's made by your favorite New Zealand winemaking family – Nicky and Peter Parish (AKA "Sis" and "Dad" to your Napa winemaker, Matt).
- With your support, they're producing fine, small-batch wines from their home estate – and loving every minute of it. "There is a lot of love that goes into making this barrel-aged wine," says Nicky. "We want our lovely Angel supporters to get the best wine possible!"