Crisp, creamy, and ever-so-dreamy – Franc made you a rich Sonoma Valley Chardonnay that’s luxurious as ever.
Fermenting grapes in two different tanks at two different temperatures (one hot, and one cold), Franc made one batch full of rich and creamy texture and one full of wild fruit flavor. The result? A bang-out, bold Chard that’s as fruity as it is rich and extravagant.
Franc lives and breathes Sonoma Valley – he’s the right-hand man at your Angel-funded winery in Kenwood, so he knows his cool-climate Wine Country whites! And you’re getting this premium Chardonnay for a fantastic price because you made it happen.
Bright and crisp with lots of fruit shining through thanks to Jac’s unoaked style and choice of stainless steel tanks. Less than 1,700 cases were made, so you know it’s going to fly.
With your funding, Jac harvested grapes specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a Chardonnay that easily stands up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
Like taking bites of cool white peach and granny smith apple side by side, this crispy white’s flavors were carefully coaxed out with cold fermenting and aging in stainless steel.
Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller used your funding to choose from the perfect vineyards in a cool-climate pocket of sunny Santa Barbara, where sea breezes keep the grapes refreshed and buzzing with flavor all the way to the finished wine.
The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Nicholas and Marshall’s advice: “Get a corkscrew and get busy!”
Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a creamy, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – for less than $20!
This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out – and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
This old-vine white dances with delicate fruit flavors, a touch of sweet nectar and an indulgent, smooth finish that tickles your tongue.
With your support, Benjamin is the 7th generation in his family to make Premier Cru Chablis! He loves introducing Angels to the unique terroir of Chablis through his luxurious white wines – celebrating “what has been below the surface of our vineyards for centuries.”
And this limited-production bottle is upper crust. Ben is super-picky about the vines he uses – “it might reduce our production quantity, but at the end of the day the bottle never compromises on quality.” Grab this treasure before it’s gone!
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- This Premier Cru sings with the Chablis trifecta: freshness, minerality, and cream. Ben says: "Premier Cru Vau Ligneau is not one of the most well-known appellations because it's rather small – but it makes some of the best crisp, vivid and refreshing wines."
- This white has a lip-smacking, tingling finish that absolutely sings with simple grilled fish– or a splash of shellfish.
- Like a summer night by the ocean, this Chardonnay is refreshing, cooling, and lively – with flavors like white peaches and fresh-off-the-tree pears.
- Nicholas and Marshall sought vineyards along the coast of California to make you a dazzling white that over-delivers on quality. It's yours for $9.99 a bottle when it would sell for double the price, easy!
- Serve with a plate of fresh fish tacos, sink your toes into the sand, and toast to an impeccable wine YOU made possible.
Don’t let the name intimidate you – Chablis is another word for French Chardonnay. And Benjamin’s Premier Cru is everything you love about French white wine – light, creamy, with a nice and crisp finish.
These Chardonnay grapes hail from the Chablis region in Burgundy – known for its pristine mineral soils – perfect for growing refreshing whites. And Benjamin’s family has grown vines there since the 1600s! He’s the 7th generation winemaker in his family – and you helped make that happen.
Benjamin suggests slurping down this elegant delight with oysters, grilled fish or chicken cooked in a creamy wine sauce. Bon appetit.