Rick’s delectable Chardonnay is a world-class Central Coast sipper steeped in fruity flavors of crisp apple and juicy white peach, all gliding along with a luscious, irresistible smoothness.
Your support gave Rick insider access to grapes from a cool-climate pocket of vineyards in southern Monterey County – now he’s bringing you all the finest flavors of coastal California in one sumptuous Chardonnay.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
- This luscious Chardonnay is downright breathtaking, with complex layers of rich, elegant fruit flavors like ripe apple and pear, plus a creamy smoothness and dash of warm spices from French oak aging.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave secured fruit from an esteemed vineyard nestled in Washington’s Columbia Valley. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," he says. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for a world-class white wine with bold, fruity goodness for days – Dave’s Chardonnay is all you need. Pair this gem with a slice of warm apple pie and thank Dave later.
- Get ready for a crisp, cool Chardonnay that’s bursting with full, fruity flavors like apple, pear and even a dash of citrus and tropical fruits. With silky smoothness for days and a long, clean, fresh finish, this is one summery white wine you won’t want to put down.
- With your help, Tom could source perfectly ripened fruit from a cool pocket of vineyards near the Sacramento River Delta, where the grapes can ripen nice and slowly to bring out the most delicate, complex flavors possible.
- Pair a glass of this cool, craveable Chard (just make sure it’s not too chilled) with a hefty charcuterie spread and a few of your favorite people and bask in those delicious, happy moments.
- Bright, elegant and dripping with intensely fruity flavor – this is crisp, classic Chablis with all the bells and whistles.
- Working with top-notch Chardonnay plucked at just the right ripeness from 35-year-old vines, Benjamin bottled a little slice of French white wine heaven just for you.
- Benjamin comes from a centuries-long line of winemakers specializing in luxurious French Chardonnay. With the support of Angels like you, he's carrying the torch and bringing the world one impeccable, refined French white wine after another.
- This luxurious French white wine is a creamy classic with elegant fruit flavors, a refined, silky smoothness and a long, luscious, lip-smacking finish. Fancy French white wines don’t get much more indulgent than this.
- With unmatched conditions for growing Chardonnay grapes to their most opulent and flavorful, Chablis is arguably the most famous region in the world for Chardonnay-based white wines. What's more, Premier Cru wines like this are the cream of the crop, coming from only select vineyards in the region.
- By backing Benjamin, you’ve got a winemaker who knows how to make world-class Chablis better than just about anyone – and he makes it just for you! Grab a bottle of this Chablis Premier Cru and sip in style – you’ve earned it!
- Big, bold and buttery, with rich stone fruit flavors and lush creaminess for days – this is Sonoma Chardonnay at its most luxurious!
- Franc used Angel funding to source impeccable fruit from the renowned Wildwood Vineyard in Kenwood, home to the most prime spot for Chardonnay in Sonoma Valley.
- Sonoma whites this luscious easily go for twice as much, but for backing Franc through every step of crafting this dreamy Chard, you get it with an exclusive Angel savings.
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
- Bright, crisp and lively, with citrusy zings and lush, ripe pear and white peach flavors, Nicholas and Marshall’s thirst-quenching Chardonnay is everything you want in a world-class white wine and more!
- The Miller brothers scouted out the very best Chardonnay they could get their hands on, mainly from the picturesque Paso Robles Highlands, where warm days and cool evenings give Chardonnay the ideal setting to thrive in.
- Thanks to your funding, these famous brothers are able to craft unbelievably delectable whites like this Chardonnay and share them with Angels everywhere for a mere $9.99. It doesn't get much better than that!
- One of your first Wine Advisors got the chance to make the Sonoma Chard of his dreams – all thanks to YOU! Now David’s made just one last vintage of his stellar, beloved Chardonnay and it’s yours to scoop up while it lasts.
- With your funding, David got to work with the cream of the Chardonnay crop from Sonoma’s cool-climate valleys. To top off the impeccable fruit, a little oak aging gives this Chard the perfect touch of creamy, unfrogettable smoothness.
- For best results, David suggests pairing his epic Chardonnay with good company and plenty of charcuterie on the side. Enjoy!
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- Ben could only make so much of this wonderful white, and he hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.