- Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — for less than $20!
- This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards, including Best of Class in this year's North Coast Wine Challenge. In 2017, it was the darling of the SF Wine Competition, beating out Tattinger as a judges' fave!
Vibrant flavors like tropical fruit and citrusy orange blossom start this Chardonnay off before opening up to rich, mouth-filling layers of buttery, toasty oak from Camille’s choice of special barrel fermentation.
Thanks to your funding, Camille harvested top-quality Chardonnay from the cool, fog-shrouded vineyards of Petaluma Gap, Sonoma's newest appellation, then barrel-fermented and aged her wine in French Oak for a smooth, creamy texture.
Camille is one of the most sought-after talents from Napa to her native France, combining the best influences from both into high-end wines. For funding this worldwide icon, you get this elegant white with an exclusive $14 Angel savings!
- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture — it’s no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- This classically crisp Chardonnay is one layer of bright, vibrant fruit flavor after another, from ripe apple to pear, with a buzz of lemony citrus humming over a lush, creamy texture that leads into a long-lasting finish.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
- This easy-sipping French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with delicate fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron share his home region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- This fresh and refined Chardonnay brings you a lip-smacking set of bright fruit flavors like juicy apple and pear, with a silky-smooth texture and a luxuriously long finish.
- With the help of your funding, Loire Valley native Patrice selected some of the finest Chardonnay he knew was growing throughout the valley. This white grape has grown in Patrice’s home valley for centuries – now you’re helping him bring a crisp, classic example to wine drinkers everywhere.
- This is Patrice’s first ever Angel-funded Chardonnay and he can’t thank you enough for making it possible. All he asks now is that you let him know how much you enjoyed it. Patrice says, “A toast to you, Angels!”
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit.
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for an incredible price. Land, labor and production costs are much lower – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
- Crisp fruity flavors of juicy peach give way to a touch of toasty spice in this rich, creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert Sam, with a plush, mouth-filling smoothness that lingers on through a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards in South Australia’s Victoria region and blend fruit from warmer pockets of vineyards with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
- This world-class Chardonnay is a Down Under delight with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.
This is a world-class Chardonnay with added richness from a true craftsman’s touch. David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!”
Your funding gave David the chance to give this classic California Chardonnay the top-shelf treatment - it will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s drinking beautifully now.
With vibrant fruit and robust texture, this wine stands up to the richest dishes (a nice fettuccine in cheesy cream sauce will work wonders!) but it won’t stay in stock long. Get a bottle now before it’s sold out for good.