- Fresh flavors of luscious apple and Asian pear tango with mouth-filling stone fruit in this Chard made in an unoaked style, meaning it’s much crisper than your classic creamy Chardonnay.
- Jac’s been working with the same vineyard for this Chardonnay in the heart of the Alexander Valley for five years and says “the intense fruit character of these grapes is remarkable.”
- For backing Jac vintage after vintage as he perfects this gem of a white, Angels get to enjoy this crisp, clean Alexander Valley Chardonnay for an absolute song.
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
Wayne’s Chardonnay-based Blanc de Blancs is a delightfully dry and creamy first-class sparkling, with a subtle toastiness and clean, crisp finish.
With your support, your expert of North Coast sparkling sourced high-end fruit from the vineyards of his choice, mainly in Sonoma's cool-climate Russian River Valley, the region some of California’s very best Chardonnay calls home.
Pop a bottle of world-class bubbly any old night of the week! Wayne says he made this gem specifically to help Angels celebrate the little everyday moments in style.
Juicy fresh apple and Asian pear flavors mingle with rich stone fruit in this wine from Jac, which he made in an unoaked style, meaning it’s way crisper than your average Chardonnay.
Jac’s used the same vineyard site for the last 5 vintages of this wine (the 2017 won Best of Class in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!). It sips like one of the finer white wines from France, Jac says, but for a fraction of the price.
Jac suggests gently chilling it once it arrives, then serving this mouthwatering white wine with fresh seafood, a cheese platter or just on its own as an aperitif. Enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tom whipped you up a real treat! This refreshing Chardonnay’s blooming with bright tropical fruits, juicy green apples and rich, smooth texture – with a long, clean finish.
Thanks to Angels, Tom got access to the ripest, most flavor-packed fruit around for this crisp white. “I really enjoy making expressive, fruit-forward Chardonnays like this that have a touch of creaminess – without being overly oaky,” he says.
Chill a bottle of this white, pour a glass and let it sit for a few minutes to let the fresh fruity flavors open up. Then crack a few oysters, slurp, and guzzle down this white. You won’t regret it.
- Luscious and juicy tropical fruit flavors mix with a delectable dash of citrusy tang to make this fresh and elegant Argentinian Chardonnay a soon-to-be staple of your summertime wine lineup.
- Angel support gave Mauricio first dibs on the finest, fullest, hand-harvested grapes from esteemed Uco Valley vineyards in the heart of his home region.
- This scrumptious white is as food friendly as they come. Pair it with everything from a light chicken salad to mouthwatering fish tacos and treat your tastebuds to a full-on flavorfest.
- Bright and crisp, this white wine is practically singing with luscious fruity flavors thanks to Jac’s unoaked style, which lets the high-end fruit in this Chardonnay shine all on its own and cuts out the extra creaminess you find in oaked Chards.
- With Angel support, Jac sourced top-quality Chardonnay specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a refreshing, refined white that can easily stand up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
- Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
- Big, bold and buttery, with rich stone fruit flavors and lush creaminess for days – this is Sonoma Chardonnay at its most luxurious!
- Franc used Angel funding to source impeccable fruit from the renowned Wildwood Vineyard in Kenwood, home to the most prime spot for Chardonnay in Sonoma Valley.
- Sonoma whites this luscious easily go for twice as much, but for backing Franc through every step of crafting this dreamy Chard, you get it with an exclusive Angel savings.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sunny Chardonnay drips with vibrant flavors of ripe green apple, luscious pear and mouthwatering white peach that shine through without the buttery flavor of your average Chard – this is one’s all about fresh fruit and refreshing crispness.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to scour esteemed vineyards in the Santa Maria Valley and Santa Barbara County and found the most immaculate, perfectly ripened Chardonnay on the whole Central Coast – just for you!
- The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Thirsty yet?
- In the mood for the fruitiest, freshest white wine from California's Central Coast the summer? Rick's got you covered! This first-class Chardonnay drips with delectable green apple, peach and tropical flavors and a refreshing ripeness that lasts and lasts.
- Angel funding put Rick in one of the most choice hillside Chardonnay vineyards in Southern Monterey to get first pick of the finest fruit of the year. Then he aged the wine on lees and skipped the oak to let the crisp, delicate fruit flavors shine through the best they can.
- Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day!