- Wow, talk about a knockout wine... this is decadent Chardonnay, full of creamy layers and a scintillating finish so crisp and precise it deserves a slow clap.
- Daryl, your Angel-funded winemaker, says: "This is a special blend from three different Russian River vineyards. One vineyard gives me intense, full-bodied, deeply golden fruit. The other two are leaner... with flavors like citrus and apple."
- Daryl added extra polish to this balanced white by aging your world-class white in French Oak. Russian River Valley Chardonnays like this sell for triple the price! But for the Angels who make it all possible? An absolute steal.
- David knows how to take a classic California wine to the next level – which is why he’s your expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay. This high-end Chard is full of vibrant fruit flavor and creamy texture.
- Your crisp white was made from one of the oldest vineyards in the region - that was almost destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as neighboring plots. But Angels rescued these vines so David could focus on quality before quantity.
- It's no wonder this crisp white regularly earns 90%+ ratings from Angels year after year. It's the perfect Chard for a plate of creamy, cheesy fettuccine... (and delicious with post-dinner popcorn and a movie).
WE'RE NOT SURE
This rich white wine is steeped in fresh-baked apple pie flavors with hints of spice from David’s choice of oak and a fullness brought out by aging. A bright, lively finish makes this a perfect food-friendly wine.
Your funding let David pick out grapes from an ideal vineyard in Lodi for bringing out tons of ripeness and flavor here. His advice for finding a similar white wine: “Double the price and start looking…”
Feel free to age this wine for 2 - 3 years to round out and deepen some of the flavors, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a creamy, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – for less than $20!
This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out – and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 7th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.
- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!