- Alex’s bright, crisp Chenin Blanc bursts with flavors of tangy, citrusy lemon zest and orange, all packed into a delectably smooth mouthfeel for the perfect sipper to start of your summer.
- This Chenin comes from the storied old vines of the “Prince Vineyard” in Clarksburg where, thanks to Angel funding, Alex was able to personally pick which blocks of grapes to use for this wine to bring you the lushest, fullest flavors possible.
- Alex’s last vintage of this Chenin just won Best of Class at the big SF Chronicle Wine Competition! Scoop up a few bottles of this new vintage and help her celebrate!
Perfectly refreshing, with a bounty of lush stone fruit flavors, this world-class Chenin is a mouthwatering must-try from one of the best indie winemakers in the business.
Winemaker Jesse Katz traveled to the heart of Clarksburg, CA for this spectacular Chenin, hand-harvested from an esteemed old-vine vineyard, where conditions are ideal for growing unbelievably concentrated and complex fruit.
Aged in a mix of stainless steel and French oak for just the right amount of delicate layering of flavors, this Chenin’s crispness pairs beautifully with seafood or a decked out charcuterie board, complete with creamy Brie cheese.
- This summery, oh-so-sippable white gushes with layer after layer of tropical, citrus and melon flavors, all packed together perfectly with an extra refreshing crispness.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from fruit grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California with the perfect conditions for growing otherworldly Chenin.
- This sunny, easy-sipping Chenin has ‘summer staple’ written all over it. Grab a bottle (or two) and hit the patio!