- This mighty Malbec is luxuriously lush with refined, dark berry flavors of raspberry, plum and dark cherry that glide into a seriously smooth, sultry finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your funding in her pocket, Sharon sourced primo fruit at the ideal ripeness from Paso Robles vineyards, then blended in just a touch of elegant Merlot and Petite Verdot before aging it for 9 months in French oak barrels for the perfect balance of refined flavor.
- Pour a hefty glass and save room for extra-spicy buffalo burger, loaded up with crumbly blue cheese. Now it's a full-on flavor party!
- This deep, brooding red from Evangelos is spilling over with sultry, show-stealing flavors of raspberry, black cherry and even a hint of rich mocha gliding together into a seriously smooth, long-lasting finish.
- With Angels on his side, and a mental treasure map of the very best Lodi vineyards for otherworldly Malbec, it’s no wonder Evangelos captivates thousands of Angels with every vintage of this robust red.
- Evangelos suggests pairing a glass of this mouthwatering Malbec with Greek classics like home-made eggplant moussaka or juicy chicken cacciatore. Give it a little time to breathe after popping the cork out, then you’re good as gold!