- Smooth and easy to drink, this rich red full of cherry and a soft, creamy, toasty finish.
- By harvesting the fruit during the day (when it’s warmest), Stephen captured every juicy flavor – thanks to your funding, he was able to rest this robust red in oak barrels to give it even more power.
- Stephen’s been crafting amazing wines for you 6 years now – and you LOVE him for it. He’s the most reviewed winemaker on the internet! Grab 2 of this juicy red from your Angel legend – you know this bottle won’t last.
So velvety and smooth, you’ll think it’s melted chocolate – and flavors like blueberries, warm vanilla and spice round this silky red out perfectly.
Columbia Valley lends itself to producing red wines full of structure and ripe fruitiness – making this Merlot a perfect match for a juicy summer burger.
The Michauds take pride in crafting delectable Pacific Northwest wines, and this Merlot is no exception. Thanks to your support, they honed their Washington winemaking mastery into making this sultry red – yours for an unbeatable deal.
- Saint Emilion Grand Cru from a 100 Parker Point winemaker – majestic, refined, austere. This red is all the things you expect from the fanciest wine appellation on Bordeaux's right bank.
- The premiere winemaking region on earth. A legendary winemaker. Genuine Bordeaux that tastes so luxurious, Jonathan calls it a "deep violet robe." And Angel funding makes it possible for under $25.
- St. Emilion is the wine to bring to dinner at a friend's house (as long as they like the French!) It's a region they've heard of, and a great food wine so everybody will be impressed!