- You're more than likely to drink the whole bottle in one sitting. Totally cool – just make sure you have a backup supply, because this Merlot is juicy, juicy, juicy.
- With your help, Stephen was able to make even more of this lush red from scratch. He even squeezed all his luscious Lodi fruit into expensive oak barrels!
- This is the everyday sipping red. For every big bottle of Napa Cab in the house, you want at least two of Millier's Merlots because they're twice as easy to open.
- This rich Clarksburg Merlot is one juicy mouthful - like shaking down a tree full of ripe plums with your mouth open wide.
- Not only is it SUPER enjoyable... it's an unbelievable value! Karen says: "It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner... for one last glass after dinner..."
- If you like fine foodie reds you can devour every day — you'll want to add this to your basket on every single order.
- Profoundly flavorful, bold red from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every grape is full of ripe black cherries and dark plummy flavors, allowing him to make a juicy, saturated red wine.
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding let him create a similarly incredible small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor...for less than $17 a bottle.
Virgile's signature style - smooth, juicy and dangerously easy drinking - is at its prime with this Merlot from France's sunny & warm Mediterranean shelf
He does Languedoc proud with this black cherry and plum-rich vintage. Once the initial explosion settles, a flood of sweet creamy vanilla swoops in, with just a touch of woodsmoke in the finish
- Give a nod to Virgile's love of organic and sustainable winemaking and pair this Merlot with spicy chili, full of roasted veggies straight from the garden. If steak happens to sneak it way in, then so be it...