- This is a go-to summer red of Zinfandel and Cabernet, full of melt-in-your-mouth fruit and a subtle smoky sweetness from oak.
- Your funding lets David comb the length of California in search of the year's best quality fruit for your buck - this blend is a mix of luscious reds from northern and central CA. Next year, who knows? That's the fun!
- What's a good looking blend like this doing without a towering plate of pasta nearby?! Pair your rustic red with spaghetti and meatballs, topped with cracked pepper and parm.
This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors - like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
Claudia and Oscar let this red spend eighteen months on oak before aging in bottle to capture all the rich, decadent flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port a must-have for creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake.
There will be plenty of moments during the next few months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly-aged Port is it!
Penny pulls off a seamless balancing act between juicy strawberry and light streaks of lime for a sparkling Rosé that refreshes and zings all in one sip.
With your funding and a seriously impressive background in bubbles, Penny took sustainably-farmed grapes and made you this traditional-styled gem that’s not just sparkling – it’s dazzling!
This is top-tier sparkling Rosé for an absolute steal. A wine you can drink all year round. Penny suggests roasted turkey in the fall, Dungeness crab in the colder months and strawberry shortcake all summer long. Just make sure you have enough to last!
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber-colored Port that will delight everyone.
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar, your Angel-funded winemaker