- Rich, chocolatey wine with intense berry fruit and an intoxicating aroma. You really feel the blend come through - it's a mix of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec!
- Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
- My mouth starts watering at the thought of a huge glass of this dark, brooding wine paired with some grilled shortribs - drenched in enough sauce so they melt-off-the-bone...
- Macario loves Tempranillo because it’s wild, rustic and savory. It’s wildly popular grape in Europe, but he insists it grows even better in the states. All that California sun gives it some extra roundness and power.
- Macario used his Angel funding to get Tempranillo from Clarksburg, an under-the-radar delta region with cool breezes that perfectly ripens fruit. The vineyard, Macro said, was “impeccable… managed like it was in Napa Valley.”
- This is a tailgate party wine for sure! Tastes great on its own but it's got the earthiness and spice to go with some juicy burgers if you're suddenly inspired to light up the grill.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David Marchesi is world-famous for decadent blends. Mark our words – his handcrafted red from the Sierra Foothills is your best-seller in the making.
- Every sip is wild and bold, yet silky smooth - credit David’s expert blend of Zinfandel, Cabernet and Syrah for making your red complex and effortless all in one. It’s the work of a master, given total freedom to make the wine he loves.
- David is a Wine Country superstar whose wines sell for $80, $90, even $100 bucks. You're getting an incredible deal on a world-class wine, all because you made it possible!
- This wine is big and bold with a whole lotta attitude. Dark and spicy flavor and a wickedly smooth finish. You'll slurp it up!
- ... We love this mix of Shiraz & Durif - aka, Petite Sirah - with a fancier Australian name. Durif is grown extensively in the land of Oz, because it loves a warm climate. All that sun gives this grape thick skins, packed with big, robust flavors.
- Australia makes this robust red extra-special. And thanks to your funding, Adrian and Rebecca were able to bring some over to the states - so you can introduce your friends to a brand-new bangin' wine!
- Younger vines produce fruitier, softer wines – and Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you an easy-going, bottle that's fun to drink.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like Merlot and Tempranillo that grow very well in California but don't have the reputation and cost of other more renowned grapes. So you get great this blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – pair it with breakfast, lunch or dinner. It will shine with anything... from starters to steaks!
- Full-flavored and distinctive, David's made a really succulent blend of strong, spicy and intense flavors. All finished off with a touch of smoky oak aging.
- And that masterful blending is why you get a smoothly sumptuous wine at a such a bargain price. Your Angel support means David has complete freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get a lot of bang for your buck.
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
- Jim's made a smooth, easy drinking red with perfectly ripe dark fruit and an interesting edge of depth and complexity. And he's done it for a steal.
- This is a Bordeaux-style red, with a twist (BX = short for Bordeaux) Jim breaks all the rules by adding a healthy splash (15%) of Syrah into the mix!
- Jim says he made this rich, generous wine for flavorful meats like roasted chicken, topped with savory mushrooms and herbs...and our mouths are watering at the very thought.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Scott's jumping for joy over this 2016 vintage. His trademark red blend has more depth of ripe vine fruit, more extraction, more texture - thanks to a heavy dose of Petit Sirah and Syrah in this year's blend.
- This is perfect storm of brooding black vine fruits, spicy oak and perfectly rounded richness is Scott's "Tuesday wine," but we're drinking this wallop of intense, blackberry jamminess every day of the week. Kapow!
- The prickly warmth of a good pepperoni pizza complements this wild red wine in a completely mesmerizing way. Eat, sip, repeat.
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber-colored Port that will delight everyone.
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar, your Angel-funded winemaker
- You've been crying out for more Port... so we asked Portuguese winemaking legend Luis to make us something truly scrumptious
- Rich, sweet 'n smooth, this is real Port and Angel funding makes it a real bargain.
- Enjoy with a good wedge of the smelliest cheese you can get your hands on. Divine.