- Younger vines produce fruitier, softer wines – and Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you an easy-going, bottle that's fun to drink.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like Merlot and Tempranillo that grow very well in California but don't have the reputation and cost of other more renowned grapes. So you get great this blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – pair it with breakfast, lunch or dinner. It will shine with anything... from starters to steaks!
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- It's a blend of several local varieties from Estremadura, which is how you get incredible complexity for such a low price. But it's the simply mindblowing richness of black cherries and chocolate that really stands out.
- Over 44,000 Angels say this red their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- This vintage received a Silver medal in the International Wine Challenge 2018!
- Sharon wanted to give this red flavor to remember – so she blended Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Tempranillo, Carignane, Cab Sauv, Shiraz, Primitivo, Zinfandel, Petit Verdot and (deep breath) Pinot Noir inside. That's dedication to the cause!
- Why so many grapes? Each has its own special flavor profile... and when they're expertly blended together? It's a sensation!
- Angel funding gave Sharon the chance to harvest grapes from across California - and combine all of her favorite varietals inside. This deliciousness? All thanks to you.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – you can taste California sunshine in every sip!
Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like sweetness and a ripe raspberry finish.
- This is the perfect post workday wine. Pour a tall glass, put your feet up, and say ahhhhhhhhh.
- Juicy, bright and slightly sweet red blend harvested nearby California's Mokelumne River vineyards.
- Jim's expert mix of Zin and Syrah is balanced with generous bright fruit flavors and a nice smooth touch of natural sweetness. This is one delicious sipper that makes every sip more fun to drink than the last.
- Honestly, if you've ever enjoyed Apothic Red, try this wine. It's like its classy grown-up cousin.
- There will be plenty of moments during the next months for you to treat yourself with something special... and this 5 year lovingly aged Port is it!
- Oscar says: "I love LBV Port with the rich and buttery sheep cheese produced in the Serra da Estrela Mountain. The dark chocolate my wife buys at a local Chocolataria is also a great pairing."
- Every sip is smooth and enchanting, full of ripe strawberry, raspberry, and a decadent caramel finish Port does best. It's the ultimate holiday treat! Treat yourself now - thank yourself later.
- We love to age Port in cask. It just tastes great when aged for several years. This 10 Year Old Tawny is a blend of few oak casks we have in our cellar, from different harvests. My sister Claudia picked one by one and crafted an amber-colored Port that will delight everyone.
- A special thank you to my Archangels who have been tireless helping me to spread the word about my wines. Without them I'm sure this Port wouldn't be here.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. It develops a nutty character due to the aging for five years in oak. This is a classic Port with plenty of complexity and elegance.
Oscar, your Angel-funded winemaker
- Rich, chocolatey wine with intense berry fruit and an intoxicating aroma. You really feel the blend come through - it's a mix of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec!
- Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
- My mouth starts watering at the thought of a huge glass of this dark, brooding wine paired with some grilled shortribs - drenched in enough sauce so they melt-off-the-bone...
- Doce + Forte = Sweet and strong. This is sultry, wickedly full-bodied dessert wine, smooth as a glass of Port.
Ana used traditional Portuguese varietals harvested from a 43-acre vineyard parcel in Jackson Valley to bring you a classic sweet treat terrific value. It's flush with intensely ripe berry flavors and warms your belly with spices like chocolate and cinnamon.
A very limited volume of this special fortified wine exists - so grab 2 while it lasts. It comes in a such a slender, sleek bottle. it'll just make you want to devour more!
- Layers and layers of concentrated black and red fruit make the Bravado rich and intense - it hums with earthiness and spices.
- This intensity comes from the vineyard being over 100 years old with a traditional field blend of six different grapes - because of their age, the vines produce small quantities of HIGH-quality fruit.
- Thanks to your funding, Connie was able to harvest another 250 cases of this beauty for her Angels!