WE'RE NOT SURE
Tom and Jim uncovered 30 acres of pristine Grenache, Syrah and Tempranillo in the Sierra Foothills, and it was decided in an instant - they were making a special red blend for Angels.
It's medium-bodied with a pleasant punch of velvety fruit. I'm not sure what made it so gosh darn silky - the Grenache? The Tempranillo? A view of the Sierras? Maybe a combination of all three...
- If you love a solid Rhone blend and love to support original exclusive wines, this Montserrat blend is your bingo. Grab this one-of-a-kind find while it lasts!
- Richly layered blend of Syrah, Zinfandel and - the kicker - Old Vine Carignan that dates back to the 1940s. Scott's always looking for new ways to give this brooding wine loads of exotic aromas and silky texture.
- Angel funding let Scott break all the rules to make a completely unique red that's all about massive flavors and texture. His all-star blend really champions the grapes Sonoma is known for.
- My mouth waters just imagining a big glass of ROX and a tender, sizzling flank steak.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value, great drinking drops of red in the market at the moment, and this little beauty from the cellars of one of our favorite winemakers Luis is no exception.
- It's a blend of several local varieties from Estremadura, which is how you get incredible complexity for such a low price. But it's the simply mindblowing juiciness of the black cherry and plum that assault the mouth like a battering ram that really stands out.
- Over 42,000 Angels watch this wine with hawk eyes. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - this is a fan favorite that vanishes fast!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a field blend which means the grapevines are all mixed up and the blend is determined in the field. It's like a gourmet grab bag... with the best candy inside.
- Jim used Angel funding to get amazing fruit from a single vineyard planted 2,000 feet above sea level in a little place called Fair Play. This field blend is a true Naked original, featuring ancient European varieties like Touriga Nacional, Tinta Cao, and Souzao.
- Thanks to Angels, Jim got to work with an amazing vineyard and make you a stellar wine from a brand new wine AVA. And it tastes SO great, we don't care how hard those grapes are to pronounce!
- Younger vines produce fruitier, softer wines – and Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you an easy-going, bottle that's fun to drink.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like Merlot and Tempranillo that grow very well in California but don't have the reputation and cost of other more renowned grapes. So you get great this blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – pair it with breakfast, lunch or dinner. It will shine with anything... from starters to steaks!
- Jammy plums, huge cherries, chocolate, spices... mmm. This red's massive flavors are all thanks to a 6-part blend of Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir... and a splash of Viognier!
- Sharon expertly juggled all those barrels of grapes together to make to make you a red that's "delicious with food and perfect for a comfortable afternoon with friends."
- Angel funding gave Sharon the chance to harvest all of her premium fruit from Lodi, a great value region for powerful reds. That's why it's yours for a steal!
- You've been crying out for more Port... so we asked Portuguese winemaking legend Luis to make us something truly scrumptious
- Rich, sweet 'n smooth, this is real Port and Angel funding makes it a real bargain.
- Enjoy with a good wedge of the smelliest cheese you can get your hands on. Divine.
- Evangelos harvested Pinot Noir from three regions (the North Coast, Lodi and Clarksburg) to bring you a quintessential California Rosé with Provencal elegance.
- If you're looking for a soft and subtle thirst-quencher, you've met your match. This crisp delight is a gulp's worth of strawberries and cream... it goes with darn near anything!
- Stuff this summer guzzler inside a picnic basket loaded with creamy cheese and a stack of sliced prosciutto - you'll be a summertime hero.
- Doce + Forte = Sweet and strong. This is sultry, wickedly full-bodied dessert wine, smooth as a glass of Port.
Ana used traditional Portuguese varietals harvested from a 43-acre vineyard parcel in Jackson Valley to bring you a delightfully sweet red at a terrific value. It's flush with intensely ripe berry flavors and warms your belly with spices like chocolate and cinnamon.
A very limited volume of this special fortified wine exists (it comes in a slender, sleek bottle too... it'll just make you want to devour it more!) so if you love a deluxe treat, grab this treat while it lasts.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – the perfect region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like sweetness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect summer punch.
- Chill a bottle in the fridge for every day that the sun is shining. Make it special with a side of grilled figs, wrapped in honey and prosciutto. YUM!