- A vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, Wayne treated this sparkling to the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months – the result is a total flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury wines.
- ...not to mention, it's the perfect party starter. Every party should start with a toast, and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.
D.H. knows what Angels like in a white wine and this fresh, vibrant white is the proof! It’s flowing with juicy flavors like ripe summer peaches and zesty citrus fruit.
With your support, D.H. got access to best-in-class fruit – blending refreshing Sauvignon Blanc with peachy Viognier, rich Roussanne and a few drops of other peppy whites to bring you this thirst-quenching treat.
This crisp white's a dream with seared scallops – pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep. (Adding a bit of wine to the pan sauce is a must!)
- Leigh says this cheerful white sipper is "all about the fruit and perfume!"
- Its sweet, summertime aromas come from a mix of Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat and "Symphony" - a hybrid of Grenache Gris and Muscat that's famous for big, floral notes.
- The flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp citrus... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling blossoms and honey!
- Jim took his Chardonnay fruit on a little island vacation, nurturing its natural sweetness to make a unique, all-purpose white perfect for a party.
- That bright pineapple and tropical flavor (and a lower alcohol level, to boot!) is thanks to Jim "arresting the fermentation," i.e. keeping everything real cold to preserve the fruit's sugar.
- Sunglasses and a pool lounger go best with this refreshing white wine, but if you’re hungry, rustle up a plate of crispy coconut shrimp and some sweet chili dipping sauce.