Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This bright, easy-sipping white bounces along with a bounty of light fruit from juicy melon to tangy citrusy lemon, giving you a taste of New Zealand’s best for only a smidgen of what it’s worth.
You helped Mike get hold of some pristine Pinot Gris -- he knew it was best to go hands-off and let these top-notch grapes ferment naturally for their fullest, freshest flavors to shine through. Turns out he was right on the money!
Pair this delicate white delight up with your choice of fresh seafood, Mike says, and you can’t go wrong!
This refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is succulent, creamy and layered with refined, citrusy freshness.
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the two most famous red wine regions in Oregon – Umpqua Valley and southern Willamette – and made a white!
- Scott’s stunning Pinot Gris is a warm weather winner. Take a couple frosty glasses of it out into the garden and enjoy with chili-laced crab cakes and a fragrant Thai salad.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!