WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This light and tantalizing Pinot Gris is swimming in ripe, fruity flavors of peach, nectarine and melon with an endlessly crisp, smooth and refreshing finish.
- Gerd sourced this peerless Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, a primo spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to complex, fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past three vintages. Scoop up a bottle while it lasts!
- Did somebody say spumante?! This bright, bubbly Italian sparkling is the life of the party, dripping with crisp, mouthwatering flavors of green apple and pear that glide seamlessly into a luxurious, lip-smacking finish.
- When you gave Paolo the golden ticket to a whole batch of pristine Pinot Grigio, he knew just what to do with it – add bubbles! This splendid spumante is the result, and for supporting Paolo’s daring winemaking, you get it for a steal.
- The only hiccup is that Paolo only made a few hundred cases to share. Stock up on this bright and beautiful Italian bubbly while there’s still a little left!
- This bright, light, white delight is warm weather sipping at its finest. Crisp, refreshing and almost too easy to drink, this fruity Pinot Grigio is the perfect wine to pour any day of the week.
- With your help, Karen found top-notch grapes from an ideal vineyard nestled in the heart of Clarksburg with rich clay soils and cooling breezes from the Delta that give this Pinot Grigio unbeatable brightness and intricately layered flavors.
- Angels named Karen the 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year! Grab a bottle of this delicate white sipper to help her celebrate!