Yian’s Pinot Grigio is bright and lively, with scintillating flavors like sun-ripened peaches and a nice, clean finish. Grab a book, a spot in the sun and toss this in the cooler for an instant vacation!
Your new Paso Robles winemaker sought out grapes from California’s lush, Central Coast – fermenting juices extra cold and slow to capture all the vibrant flavors for your refreshing Pinot.
- This zesty white calls for a big bowl of fresh ceviche and extra-crunchy tortilla chips… are you drooling yet?
WE'RE NOT SURE
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh farmers market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
Simple, balanced, and easy-to-drink, this mouth-watering white is a must for both warmer months and light and tasty meals alike.
Karen made sure each grape was handled with the utmost care, and then fermented perfectly to magnify the bright fruit flavors.
This refreshing and citrusy Pinot Grigio that’s just dying to join you poolside, on the porch or with a creamy, herby pasta.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fruity and incredibly refreshing Pinot Grigio with enough delicate floral aromas to make your nostrils smile.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Toss some jumbo prawns and fresh pineapple on the grill, plunk a couple bottles of this crisp crowd-pleaser on ice, and watch the party unfold!
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
Thanks to a long hot summer, this new vintage of Paulo’s Pinot Grigio tastes even better than before. It’s crisp and citrusy, with a punch of tropical fruit in the finish.
His family’s been making wine for three generations, so they know how to get the very best from their fruit - that’s why this tastes as good as other PG's that cost twice the price.
- This Pinot Grigio is great with rustic Italian dishes. So pour yourself a glass, tear off some bread, and start attacking that pesto.
- This vivacious white is perfect in its simplicity – with a satisfying POP of lemony-lime flavor and a cool, vibrant finish, it's almost TOO easy to drink.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, this crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- It was tough season for this father-daughter winemaking duo. Thanks to your support, these guys were confident through a year of crazy weather – including lots of cold rainy days and TWO cyclones! Despite the chaos, they delivered a textbook NZ white - and a special one at that.