- Full, delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- When each taste of this bright, crisp rosé pulses with light, bubbly rushes of rich raspberry, tangy cherry, juicy watermelon and just the right hint of lime, things can’t get much better than going back in for another sip.
- Penelope worked closely with some stellar North Coast growers to choose the absolute perfect time to pluck these grapes. She even threw in a little bit of a super special grape called Pinot Meunier to kick things up a notch. “It may not be much,” she says, “but it really makes the difference between a Rose and a ROSE!”
- Penelope says, “It is time for ROSÉ! Then again anytime is time for Rosé.” Speaking as a legend in North Coast sparkling wine, she would know better than anyone. Better get to sipping!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mouthwatering flavors of watermelon and ripe, juicy strawberries balance a refined, refreshing crispness and a tangy touch of citrus that all lead smoothly into a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your very own cellar crew from the nakedwines.com Kenwood winery in the heart of Sonoma Valley crafted this unique blend of Pinot Noir, Carignan, and Mourvedre from the finest, cool-climate corners of California for one unforgettable pink delight.
- This luscious pink sipper even recently won Best of Class at a BIG Rosé competition – grab a bottle and help your crew celebrate! If you’re feeling extra fancy, pair this dazzling Rosé with oysters and charcuterie and you can’t go wrong.