- Overflowing with opulent, rich smoothness, dollops of dark fruits and a touch of toasty oak, this is primo Pinot from Sonoma’s coveted Russian River Valley, brought to you by the 8-time Winemaker of the Year who knows it best.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Daryl set out for a trio of high-end vineyards nestled in the land of Sonoma’s most premium Pinot, procuring you the finest fruit he could find and aging it in French oak for a stunning, satiny-smooth richness.
- Daryl used to make $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines from the heart of Sonoma Pinot country - all thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- Looking for that special bottle of world-class, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a legendary Oregon winemaker? Scott has just the thing! This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite, dripping with decadent layers of raspberry and cherry and a classic, silky smoothness.
- Scott selected dry-farmed hillside vineyards for your Pinot – less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with a luxurious touch of toasty barrel-aged spice – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – so you get one of the most-loved Oregon Pinots Angels have ever funded, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- This sultry, opulent Pinot pulses with lush, mouth-filling flavors of blackberry and blueberry that course with a smooth intensity through an oh-so-long, lavish finish.
- With your support on his side, Chris sourced this prized Pinot from a pair of coveted vineyards in the exclusive Yamhill-Carlton region of Willamette Valley. This tiny corner of Oregon wine country grows some of the most revered Pinot in the entire Pacific Northwest – and your funding gives Chris first pick of its fabled fruit.
- Bottles of Pinot Noir from this treasured sub-region usually go for north of $60, but for backing Chris to bring Angels a luxurious taste of Oregon Pinot at its best, you get it for less than a third of that price!
- This robust, velvety red is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark grapes, made in classic Scott style — the plump, ripe red fruit flavors shimmer with an extra touch of power and savory spice from barrel aging.
- With your support, Scott got his expert pick from high-end vineyards in Carneros and Russian River Valley – two of Sonoma’s most coveted regions for top-notch Pinot. He carefully blended each block together before aging it for 8 months in French Oak to bring you soft, silky perfection.
- This Pinot was made to be passed around and enjoyed over a feast with friends. That is, if you can bear to share it.
Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. This northwest Naked classic drips with decadent flavors of juicy black cherries, dark berries and even a touch of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French oak.
- Thanks to Angels, first Scott gets access to top-tier vineyards in Umpqua Valley (Oregon's oldest wine region), then he blends some of the state's most stellar Pinot Noir with pristine fruit sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley – all to bring you the very best of Oregon in a single wine.
- Over 19,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
- This is classic, smooth Santa Barbara Pinot Noir, humming with bright, delicate layers of juicy cherry and plum, all backed by a subtle earthiness and soft touch of oak.
- Thanks to your funding, Nicholas and Marshall Miller are able to source their choice of grapes from their family's own Central Coast vineyards, bringing you a luscious Pinot made with the best grapes from Santa Maria Valley down to Santa Barbara.
- A Santa Barbara red this vibrant and refined would easily cost north of $30 anywhere else. But for helping these 5th generation grapegrowing brothers finally make the wines of their dreams from their very own grapes, you get this gem for under $15!
- This sleek, satin-smooth Pinot comes with “all the bells and whistles," Daryl says. It’s round, rich and supple, and positively dripping with delectable dark fruit flavors and an unmatched elegance that’s as dreamy as it is delectable.
- Your 8-time Winemaker of the Year pulled out all the stops to make this the year’s most dazzling Pinot – starting with the best fruit from a top vineyard in Sonoma’s most prized Pinot region, Daryl even gave this red a bit of aging in French oak for an extra sheen of luxurious satin-smoothness.
- Grapes this exclusive are incredibly hard to come by, even for a winemaker as famous as Daryl. At the end of the day, he ended up with less than 1,000 cases to share with Angels. Now’s the time to take home a bottle (or several) – there’s no telling how long it will last!
- Smooth and sumptuous, with a silky sheen and a smorgasbord of bright, juicy cherry and raspberry flavors, this elegant Santa Barbara Pinot is a joy to sip!
- Your support helped Jacqueline scout out prime Pinot growing in the sunny, coastal hills of Santa Barbara. She even worked a sultry splash of Syrah into the wine to round out this red’s downright irresistible smoothness. Yum!
- One of the best things about Pinot – especially Pinots this vibrant and lively – is they pair beautifully with so many meals! Whether it’s oven-fired pizza, mouthwatering seafood or even just a decked out spread of charcuterie – this is the wine you want to have on hand!