Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
Backed by Angel funding, this award-winning Oregon producer was able to craft his a special new Willamette Pinot Noir from scratch – and it's a kick above anything he's ever made for you!
Chris lives and works in the heart of Oregon Pinot country – Willamette – so he knows all of its best-kept wine secrets, including the premier hillsides and sun-kissed ridges where the best Pinot grows. And by funding him up-front, he got his pick of the crop!
When he's not making some of the most expensive Pinots in the country, he's making them for a song – exclusively for Angels who make them happen. Cheers!
- Matt’s plush Pinot is decked out with luscious layers of elegant fruity flavors and refined smoothness, perfected by Matt’s world-famous winemaking finesse.
- Sourced mainly from the Lula Vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley and aged in French oak barrels for 10 months, this Pinot hits the spot every time.
- This classic, easy-sipping red is ideal for every occasion, whether you’re relaxing on a sunny afternoon or sharing a meal with a few of your favorite people, you can’t go wrong with a glass of this delectable Pinot nearby.
This bright, delicate Pinot elegantly unfolds with refined red berry fruit flavors and a touch of oaky spice that gives way to a soft, vibrant and unforgettably smooth finish.
Sourced from the small five-acre Costa vineyard just outside of Mendocino, this picturesque site is prized for its cool-climate Pinot, resulting in easy-drinking wines rich with bright, fruity complexity.
Thanks to Pinot’s versatility, Matt says this mouthwatering red pairs wonderfully with a whole range of lunch or dinner ideas, whether you’re having it with hearty roast chicken, melt-in-your-mouth braised lamb or enjoying a glass all on its own, this Pinot is the perfect companion.
A bounty of bright red berry flavors burst from this lush, refined Pinot Noir, crafted to perfection by the one and only Matt Parish.
Matt sourced hand-harvested sought-after fruit from the Peterson Vineyard, situated along the Mendocino coastline, where constant cooling from the Pacific helps the site’s Pinot ripen slow and evenly for the most complex flavors possible.
You know Matt as the King of Napa Cab, but when he’s not making you Angel-funded classics, he also dabbles in dreamy single-vineyard Pinot. Now, for helping out Lula Cellars, Matt’s letting you in on the otherworldly reds he makes just north of wine country!
This is pristine Pinot from Ryan & Megan Glaab, steeped in complexity, richness and finesse.
Harvested from the famed Las Brisas Vineyard on the Sonoma side of Carneros, this Pinot is all about elegance and delicacy. It has that combination of soft strawberry flavor and rich, peppery power.
Angels are helping Megan and Ryan rest easy in the toughest of times – so you’re getting special access to this dazzling Pinot from two endlessly grateful winemakers.
David lavished this pale pink Rosé with light, bright tastes of raspberry and wild strawberries that glide on a refreshing smoothness from the first sip to the very last.
Way back when this vineyard was first planted, David suggested the grower go with Pinot Noir – and the rest is history! Warm days and cool Delta breezes make this the perfect site for Pinot to flourish, and with your funding, David’s finally using the grapes in a Rosé!
What David loves most about this Rosé? “It's good all season long,” he says. As soon as warmer weather sets in, grab a bottle, your favorite summery snack and hit the porch without a care in the world.
- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of Santa Barbara County.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (it won a gold medal in vintages past!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you in warmth like a winter sweater. If you're hankering for perfect holiday wine, you've found it.
- This rich red absolutely purrs with full fruit flavors to make your whiskers twitch. Like a bite of warm berry pie fresh out of the oven, this smooth red gushes with black cherry, deep dark plum and even a little lavender and brown sugar on a big, toasty finish.
- Sharon carefully concocted this Central Coast stunner with fruit harvested from select Monterey vineyards that was picked at the ideal ripeness, blended to perfection and aged for 9 months in fancy new French Oak barrels.
- It’s Sharon’s first-ever Pinot Noir from the cool hills of Monterey – and Angel funding helps her to bring you this impossibly elegant red for a song. This Pinot’s the cat’s meow, all thanks to you!