WE'RE NOT SURE
Complex, fresh and fruity with a touch of toasty oak coursing through it, Stephen’s easy-drinking red is a rich ride that ends softly with a long, full finish.
Stephen chose the best grapes from certified sustainable vineyards for this red, and a little oak aging makes their flavors shine even brighter.
Pair it up with a hearty stew and a few cheeses, OR try aging this red for 2-3 years to bring out the full depth of flavors… if you can wait!
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This full-bodied red has a sweet tooth. Get ready for a juicy surprise and delight!
- With your funding, Tom took the components of his 90% rated red, blending Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and a rare inky red called Tannat up with a little richness to make it the perfect after-dinner slurp.
- If you're looking to match it with a meal, try "a rich beef or lamb stew with a bit of spice, Chile Verde, perhaps even Cioppino!" your Angel-funded winemaker says.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – with a backbone of rich Cabernet from California's Lake County (aka Napa North). Top-tier Lodi Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. It's been a dream of David's to make a rare blend as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in his blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The talented folks who work behind-the-scenes at your Angel-funded winery are back with another vintage of their annual 'Cru' - a red blend loaded with rich, soul-warming flavors and true Naked style.
This wine raised $800,000 for fire relief after the 2017 Wine Country fires – now they release a special cuvee each year for a great cause! This vintage, $2 from each bottle is donated to the Kenwood Firefighter's Association.
You can pair rich red with a thick, juicy steak and a pat on the back for everything you do. Here's to you!
This luxurious Napa red is rich, chocolatey and dripping in intense berry fruit. It’s an old-world blend of Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec with a supple, smooth finish that lasts for days.
Jac's brought the style of Bordeaux to the USA in this dangerously powerful, full-bodied red. He blended from both hillside and Valley floor vineyards to capture the real essence of Napa.
Park a large glass of this dark, brooding red alongside a heaping plate of sticky, slow cooked short ribs. You know what to do. Have at it...
For the very best of majestic Mendocino in a single bottle, look no further! From the rich taste of ripe plum and mouth-filling texture of Petite Sirah, to the spicy pepper and savory bacon-like flavors of Syrah, to the delicately fruity flashes of pomegranate and raspberry in the Grenache and Carignan – it’s all here!
Ondine’s Mendocino ties go way, way back. She works closely with some of the region’s very best growers who have kept their old vines instead of pulling them, just so wild, wonderful wines like this can still be made!
Ondine says to try and spot each of the distinct flavors in this richly layered red as you sip through – or better yet, pair it with your choice of French fare like Ratatouille or Cassoulet and let the good times roll!
- Stephen's top-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."