- Stephen's back with your 94%-rated, scrum-diddly-umptious red blend. (This guy's just the best.)
- Stephen harvested sun-soaked, flavor-packed grapes from one special estate vineyard in Lodi. The same one Stephen uses to make the other Angels Reserve reds you know and love!
- Pop off the top, and bring your appetite! Stephen says a juicy, oak-aged red like this is best served with saucy pasta, hearty stews and a pile of fancy cheese.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels love Luis' rich, bold red Montaria. The Reserva is Montaria's confident, gorgeous older sister - full, lush and totally tantalizing. It's a bit more grown-up, and almost intimidatingly perfect.
- The Lisbon area, once known as Estremadura, is an ancient and proven wine country with a rich history... but most Americans aren't familiar with the region's ripe, juicy wines.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva that really take advantage of Portugal's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen's 95%-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
- Luscious Zin, bold Petite Sirah, robust Cab, juicy Teroldego and inky Petite Verdot...hooo, boy! David made you an incredibly rich, layered red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices.
- And that masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at a bargain price. You're giving David freedom to make the most impactful wine he can so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a chocolate-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to table wine.
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. An Italian blend like this from the states?! It's cah-razy (and rare!). It's been a dream of David's to make something as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in samples of this blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
- It's 5 Bordeaux wines in one – rich Cabernet's the backbone. Merlot adds supple spice and juicy fruits, like black cherries and plum. Cab Franc and Petit Verdot make it robust and inky – and the Malbec smooths out every sip.
- ... and it's made with one-of-a-kind California flair, thanks to DH – your Angel-funded winemaker who loves world-class fruit as much as a world-class deal. With your support, he called on his connections to haul in the best fruit in the state!
- Cali's climate gives this traditional blend a crazy amount of oomph – it's not the French wine you know. It's more rebellious, more robust... and it's gonna be great with steak frites.
- This "inky" (get it?) red blend pulsates with power and deep, dark fruits – you'll obsess over it long after the last drop is gone.
- David didn't want to bombard you with crazy rich flavors – so he lightened this Teroldego and Tannat blend up with Petite Sirah. PS is one of the biggest reds around, so that should give you a clue about how INTENSE this is.
- Teroldego, Tannat and Petite Sirah aren't mainstream – these grapes are daring, rare and a bit counter-culture. Sounds a lot like YOU! Thanks for giving David the freedom to show them off. And drink it up while it lasts!
This gorgeous, ruby-colored wine's loaded with bright red fruits, toasted vanilla and cheek-warming spices. You'll love the silky, seductive finish – thanks to a few months of oak aging.
This is what's called a de-classified wine – insanely good stuff meant for a world-famous Spanish appellation, but for some small technicality it couldn't be included on the label. But Angels know it's what's inside the bottle that counts!
- ....that also means that Carlos could make your delicious red for a crazy price that only comes along once in a century. You have to seize these opportunities when they come along!
- This red just won Double Gold Best of Class at the 2018 New Orleans International Wine Awards. You're funding a scrumptious, award-winning wine!
- Sharon's showing off her blending prowess with this sumptuous mix of Petite Verdot, Petite Sirah, Tempranillo, Zinfandel, Merlot, Barbera and a squeeze of white wine for depth.
- Your funding gave this SoCal local the chance to harvest fruit from her favorite small vineyards in Paso Robles, and treat her fruit to some added luxury - she aged each portion of the blend in exquisite French oak barrels.
- ...What does that mean for YOU? A rich and vibrant red that's full-bodied and fresh, like a swig of smooth cherry cola. Get a bottle fast – soon your fellow Angels will be on the prowl!