Dry, elegant, perfectly structured… this Riesling's a stunner! With flavors like ripe autumn apples and juicy peaches, this refreshing white will plant you right into the lush German countryside.
Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy grapes to make crisp, full-bodied wines.
Enjoy this Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with some salsa verde enchiladas or spicy Thai chicken curry. Yummm. A little bit of heat is the perfect pairing for this white!
- Dave’s latest Riesling is a scintillatingly sweet white wine sporting orange blossom and lychee aromas followed by flavors of candied apple and pear on the way to a crisp, bright finish.
- You helped Dave source these Riesling grapes from the Columbia basin of northern Washington, where the soils are volcanic and the days are typically clear and sunny, giving wines like this a wild crispness you don’t get in many other wine regions.
- Drink this wine as soon as it gets to your doorstep, Dave says. Or wait a little and bust off the cap to pour it around with some friends on a warm summer night. Either way, enjoy!
Light, fruity and as crisp as a chomp of green apple – this Riesling is the perfect thirst-quencher.
Your support allowed Justin and Katy to harvest grapes from two different Columbia Valley regions in order to capture vibrant, complex flavors. “Scrumptious. Refreshing. Semi-sweet with a mild citrus finish. This is what an off-dry Washington Riesling is all about!” Justin says.
Your refreshing Riesling makes the perfect match spicy noodles and sauces. Katy insists – "It goes great with a spicy curry!"
- A former Young Winemaker of the Year is responsible for this Trocken. The word is German for 'dry,' which means that this Riesling is full of flavor AND is lip-smackingly-crisp.
- You can expect juicy white peaches, lifts of lemon and a crunch of apple for a bit of punch and power. It's rounded, fragrant, and deliciously dry.
- You'll normally pay double for a Riesling of this quality – but thanks to Angel funding, it's yours at the right price. So good with Thai food that the take-out practically orders itself...